This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Walking Dead - on sale for $12.50 - All 5 episodes?

#1flySaberPosted 12/19/2013 7:08:35 PM
The Walking Dead is on sale for $12.50 right now on Steam. Does that include all 5 episodes? Or just the first? It says to buy the season pass to get the rest of the episodes yet it doesn't have a season pass option. Thanks.
#2ShubPosted 12/19/2013 7:12:32 PM
I guess this is your first Steam sale?
Golden rule: if it's not a daily deal or a flash sale, don't buy it, wait for it to be a daily deal or a flash sale.
If it never shows up in the daily deals or a flash sale, then buy it on the last day.
But I guarantee it'll go for 75% off.
It will be $6.24 on Amazon on Dec 25 and 26.
http://amzn.com/B007WWW2C8
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#3endless7Posted 12/19/2013 7:19:49 PM
What Shub said, but to answer your question: It's the whole thing (except the 400 Days DLC, which is a separate purchase). The description is from back when all the episodes weren't out yet, so it was just guaranteeing that buying the game would get you each episode as they released.
---
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not."--Andre Gide
#4ShubPosted 12/19/2013 7:22:32 PM(edited)
Yeah sorry, I skipped the season pass question. Their wording can be confusing but technically what you buy is the season pass and I don't think there's a way to buy single episodes anyway.
But it's their way of warning you that while you pay full price even before all the episodes are out, you will get subsequent episodes at no additional cost when they come out. That's what's happening with season 2 now that it came out -- only one episode is available, but you will get the next ones like you would a patch for a regular game.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#5flySaber(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 7:22:33 PM
No, this isn't my first sale. I was just wondering what this package included. I plan on waiting. Thank you.