This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if consoles had steam sales??????????

#41el_pajoleroPosted 12/20/2013 4:10:39 AM
Apparently I'm a genius.
Why thank you kind sir!
---
Another slave to a paycheck.
#42Flaktrooper123Posted 12/20/2013 4:12:25 AM
Yes, I always get 1 digit class rank in elementary. Thank you sir
#43Bellum_SacrumPosted 12/20/2013 4:17:16 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
What if PC had good exclusive games like consoles do? Nope, never going to happen.

Well it "had" good exclusives indeed. Now it's the platform of choice for casuals, pirates and poor people. Heck I wouldn't be using my PC for games at all if it weren't for indies.

What the hell happened to bring about this change?
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#44Flaktrooper123Posted 12/20/2013 4:20:43 AM
Hmph, typical console peasants. I have nothing else to say.
#45MangorushXIIIPosted 12/20/2013 4:46:08 AM(edited)
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
What if PC had good exclusive games like consoles do? Nope, never going to happen.

Well it "had" good exclusives indeed. Now it's the platform of choice for casuals, pirates and poor people. Heck I wouldn't be using my PC for games at all if it weren't for indies.

Nope, it still coming out with good exclusive games which pc lacks of. I'm sorry you have bad taste in games.

Flaktrooper123 posted...
Hmph, typical console peasants. I have nothing else to say.

Hmph, typical pc man child. I have nothing else to say either.
#46spanishbobPosted 12/20/2013 4:58:42 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
MangorushXIII posted...

Nope, it still coming out with good exclusive games which pc lacks of. I'm sorry you have bad taste in games.

You do both realize you're massive console fanboys right? I mean, both of you come here and slag PCs off all the time. So don't argue. Love each other. You're both on the same side.
#47MangorushXIIIPosted 12/20/2013 5:00:14 AM
spanishbob posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
MangorushXIII posted...

You do both realize you're massive console fanboys right? I mean, both of you come here and slag PCs off all the time. So don't argue. Love each other. You're both on the same side.

Yawn..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushv
#48StockpileThomasPosted 12/20/2013 5:10:22 AM
What if consoles gave away games for free? What... they've been doing this for a few years now? Well i never ;)
#49DisastersaurusPosted 12/20/2013 5:15:52 AM
3 of my 4 most anticipated games are PC only

So consoles can do whatever they want
---
hella butts
#50ThePaleRiderpPosted 12/20/2013 5:22:04 AM
You can almost grab the reassurance by the skiddlyboop.
---
What are the strongest days of the week? Saturday and Sunday, the rest are weekdays.