This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if consoles had steam sales??????????

#81MangorushXIIIPosted 12/20/2013 9:02:39 PM
pothocket posted...
djprofessork1 posted...
why do you guys respond to such obvious troll threads?

Because "PC gamers" are very insecure and need constant reassurance that they're better than console gamers.

pc man children has always been that way, hell, they even have trouble getting a girlfriend because of how social awkward they are, you should visit the advice board sometimes, you can spot quite a bit of pc gamers from there having girl trouble and don't know how to pick up girls or talk to one. Pretty funny stuff.
#82Lwaxana_TroiPosted 12/20/2013 9:51:25 PM
Termin8r posted...
arstos posted...
nope, and i say this as someone who is primarily a console gamer. pc has a ton of exclusives which is why i branched out.

No doubt about that. You can see from this list that PC just beats everyone combined when it comes to this generation's exclusives:

http://i.imgur.com/TCRFBGs.jpg

I love how the list includes hentai games.
#83vashtrichamPosted 12/21/2013 6:12:04 AM(edited)
Lwaxana_Troi posted...
Termin8r posted...
arstos posted...
nope, and i say this as someone who is primarily a console gamer. pc has a ton of exclusives which is why i branched out.

No doubt about that. You can see from this list that PC just beats everyone combined when it comes to this generation's exclusives:

http://i.imgur.com/TCRFBGs.jpg

I love how the list includes hentai games.

And if i made list like that for last gen consoles would best it with jrpg's and fighting games alone
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#84badboyPosted 12/21/2013 6:23:40 AM
The console gamer mentality still has a problem with adapting the idea of digital distribution, so I don't think it would happen. Plus, console game prices are still controlled by the large retailers that always make it higher than or equal the prices of the physical copies, for example Nintendo asks retailers to set the prices of digital games even though they don't actually sell them. Console makers are scared of pissing off the retailers because their business relies too much on them.
#85biohazard1775Posted 12/21/2013 10:53:59 AM
Flaktrooper123 posted...
Horrible taste in games? Don't make me laugh. Dang peasants arguments only show that they are more peasants than they apparently are, all too used to be force fed AAA games which make them say anything that isn't AAA are 'bad games'. I care not what people play, just stop being idiots please, and stop being milk cows or farmyard for the big companies. Look around, see the wilderness you otherwise never see. I have seen many good cheap and free games around here that aren't pirated goods. If you are just coming here to flame at us, you are just showing everyone how stupid you are.

This, AAAs are decaying.
---
http://i.imgur.com/nrx65Pw.jpg
We should take away their metal boxes!
#86JKatarnPosted 12/21/2013 10:55:37 AM
SleepComa posted...
Nope

That's the only reasonable response to such a well-reasoned post, lol.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES