This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

benq rl2450ht? good monitor?

#11dionysis1200(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 12:53:48 PM
It says the xl2420 has 19.3 ms delay vs 4.5 ms on the rl2450. Hmmm.
---
PC rig - AMD Phenom 925 x4@2.8 ghz, 4GB 1033 DDR3, HIS iceqx turbo RADEON 6850, Corsair GS700 PSU, 1TB HDD, Windows 7.
#12Worknofun370Posted 12/20/2013 1:36:18 PM
dionysis1200 posted...
http://us.hardware.info/reviews/3676/benq-rl2450ht-review-fast-gaming-monitor

This review explicitly states the rl2450 has less input lag than the xl2420.

Well crap, totally missed that.

Very interesting, impressive if true too. Weird how they don't have that input lag time listed on the xl2420t page.

Welp, if that's true than don't get the xl2420XT. I sure as hell know I don't have input lag anywhere close to that as it would drive me nuts... but hey, I only have my anecdotal arguments to give.
#13SpacewhizguyPosted 12/20/2013 2:56:24 PM
Worknofun370 posted...
All I can say is from actually using the 2420 is that it's easily the fastest monitor i've used and have experienced zero issues from input lag.

Considering how you didn't even know what input lag was until a few hours ago (see your post #5 where you started talking about response times), this statement is pretty much worthless.
---
What's a sig?
#14Worknofun370Posted 12/20/2013 3:19:24 PM(edited)
Spacewhizguy posted...
Worknofun370 posted...
All I can say is from actually using the 2420 is that it's easily the fastest monitor i've used and have experienced zero issues from input lag.

Considering how you didn't even know what input lag was until a few hours ago (see your post #5 where you started talking about response times), this statement is pretty much worthless.

Oh please, stop.

I know exactly what input lag is. I was talking specifically about response times, as those were the figures I was finding for both things.

Gamefaqs sometimes... I swear.
#15SpacewhizguyPosted 12/21/2013 3:24:36 AM(edited)
Worknofun370 posted...
Oh please, stop.

I know exactly what input lag is. I was talking specifically about response times, as those were the figures I was finding for both things.

Gamefaqs sometimes... I swear.

TC was talking about input lag. You randomly brought up response times. The only possible explanation is that you thought input lag is synonymous with response times.

Your lie is bad.

You got caught not knowing something. Whoop dee doo. Deal with it. Everybody ends up not knowing something and making mistakes. What makes you look bad is when you try to hide your mistakes like you're doing right now.
---
What's a sig?
#16Worknofun370Posted 12/23/2013 1:01:41 PM
Spacewhizguy posted...

You got caught not knowing something. Whoop dee doo. Deal with it. Everybody ends up not knowing something and making mistakes. What makes you look bad is when you try to hide your mistakes like you're doing right now.

As someone who has played Guitar Hero type games since they first came out, I can assure you i've known what Input Lag is for a decent amount of time now. You took a simple thing that I mentioned and jumped to an assumption and are hanging on as tight as possible to that assumption for whatever reason.

If it makes you feel better to think I don't know what Input Lag is, by all means think that It really makes no difference to me one way or another.