This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nether?

#31Brutal_Felix(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 7:33:30 AM
So this thread turned into something it's not...
---
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz // ASRock Z77 Extreme4 // Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB // Ripjaws X Series 8 GB // Razer DeathAdder 2013
#32johnnystickmanPosted 12/21/2013 10:35:54 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
no. as a cooperative survival game, everyone plays it as a deathmatch game killing each other.

Yeah, pretty much this. You can find people in servers who are friendlies, but a lot of the higher leveled players are just plugs who kill on sight. You also lose all your skill levels when you die, and considering you die a lot, this can be quite annoying. Other than that, I don't find it too bad, except for maybe the fact that it sometimes takes forever to find loot.
---
http://hoodhaikus.bandcamp.com/
#33bsballa09Posted 12/21/2013 10:47:26 AM
johnnystickman posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
no. as a cooperative survival game, everyone plays it as a deathmatch game killing each other.

Yeah, pretty much this. You can find people in servers who are friendlies, but a lot of the higher leveled players are just plugs who kill on sight. You also lose all your skill levels when you die, and considering you die a lot, this can be quite annoying. Other than that, I don't find it too bad, except for maybe the fact that it sometimes takes forever to find loot.

Leveling up is what curbs people just killing for no reason. In DayZ, there are no levels, so there's no drawback in getting killed. If you die, just go to the military base and get weapons and repeat. In Nether, if you are a high level, you don't want to take that chance of getting killed and losing your levels.
---
If it wasn't for balla spouting bs over the years my post count would be way lower. It's not that serious - supergamerbret