This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is bulletstorm worth it? 4.99

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is bulletstorm worth it? 4.99
2 years ago#1
I never played it before. Any good?
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
2 years ago#2
yes. very good and more importantly fun shooter. highly recommended. just expect mindless fun rather than a life changing deep experience and you'll come out happy
2 years ago#3
Yes. Very fun combat, nice graphics, and some nice set pieces. Pretty crappy dialog though. Worth $5
Get ready for Kanji Tatsumi to show his manhood to these chicks! - Kanji Tatsumi
2 years ago#4
This was my GOTY a few years ago. It is a dumb fun shooter akin to movies like Commando.
When your school shrink told you that you're "special" she meant that you're dumb... not that YOU are an exception to the request-rule on isonews.
2 years ago#5
I agree with everyone so far. It may be just dumb fun, but it definitely is fun. Worth it.
2 years ago#6
Yep - fun game with neat combat scoring system, and some of the best environments/models etc. produced by the Unreal 3 Engine IMO. Fun weapons and upgrades as well - a fun arcade shooter experience while it lasts.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
2 years ago#7
**** yes, it's a steal at 4.99.
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
2 years ago#8
just bought it. cant go wrong with 5 bux
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
2 years ago#9
It's great. You don't expect what happens next some of the time and you will have a dumb grin when they happen.

The only problem with it is that the co-op sucks.
2 years ago#10
if you love kicking people, buckets of gore, and bad language, then Bulletstorm is for ya! Also, if you like to fling peeps around w/ a cord, and smash them into walls, and watch them DIE, then B-storm is DEFINITELY FOR YOU!
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is bulletstorm worth it? 4.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived