This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What has everyone gotten in the Steam sales so far?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What has everyone gotten in the Steam sales so far?

User Info: Justice98405

3 years ago#1
Some of you have likely gotten lots of games, what with the crazy prices, if so, maybe just list some of the highlight purchases so far.

I only got 3 games, sadly I don't really have ANY money to spend right now, but I really wanted these, so I squeaked by and got them, and will hopefully be alright.

Recettear: An Item Shop's Story. I played the demo a couple months ago, but didn't want to pay 20, especially a I have Rune Factory 4 on 3DS already and have really enjoyed that. And I JUST happened to think to look at the sales, and there was about 2.5 hours left, I think that was only 5 dollars.

Sid Meier's Ace Patrol. This game looked cool when it was announced, but no PC version, and then it finally came to PC. Again, wait for the sale, and I think it was 2-3 dollars. Very fun. I want to get the newer one, Pacific Patrol, but at least it's on sale until January 2nd, so I can see if I can manage to buy it and be alright money wise.

Critter Crunch. I saw gameplay a ways back, and it looked like a fun puzzle game, and it was also in the 2-3 dollar range I think, so I grabbed it up. It's easy to play, and DECEPTIVELY in depth, which I think is what most people want in a game like this.

So what about everyone else? What did you get, and how are you liking it?
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: I_Am_On_Fire

3 years ago#2
Eve for $.83. Figured it was worth another try.
HAF 912 | i3-3220 @ 3.3 GHz | SAPPHIRE HD 7850 2 GB OC Edition | Corsair CX430 | 8 GB Corsair XMS3 1600 | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB | MSI B75MA-P45 | Win 8x64

User Info: NE_PatriotsFan

3 years ago#3
Dishonored GOTY 75% off.

Age of Empires 3 Collection 80% off

More to come...
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

3 years ago#4
Electronic Super Joy
Toki Tori 2+
Hard Reset: Extended Edition

These are gifts for trades later, either already have it or no interest in playing.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"And like that, *poof*. He's gone."

User Info: DiviDude

3 years ago#5
Nothing yet, but that's because I already have a pretty big backlog and will only jump on the more impressive deals.

User Info: Mystickay86

3 years ago#6
Nothing, but now i'm going to purchase X-com DLC for 14.99. Bought Dishonored Brigmore Witches during the thanksgiving sale, maybe I could have waited a little more.
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board

User Info: cody4783

3 years ago#7
Absolutely nothing so far.

Gifted someone Sword of the Stars: The Pit when it was $1.75 a couple days ago (Speaking of, why on earth did it need a daily sale just to drop the price a few cents? When the DLC didn't go on sale, no less). Someone else gifted me a copy of TrackMania˛: Canyon.

User Info: StonedApe7200

3 years ago#8
FFVII and Blade Symphony.

User Info: aak57

3 years ago#9
Assetto Corsa. Everything else I already have or don't have any interest in regardless of price.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

User Info: Kokuei05

3 years ago#10
Electronic Super Joy. Sold the 3 card drops for $0.20 after fees each. The game was $0.19; worth it.

Would have bought EYE 4 pack if it was 90% off.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What has everyone gotten in the Steam sales so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived