This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I get some sort of alert for specific PC parts I want if they drop in price?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can I get some sort of alert for specific PC parts I want if they drop in price?

User Info: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe
3 years ago#1
I got something similar on twitter for gaming on my phone. Is there anything I can follow with twitter that announces PC parts for sale?
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
3 years ago#2
PCPartPIcker does this.
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335

RemixDeluxe
3 years ago#3
Lonestar2000 posted...
PCPartPIcker does this.

Via twitter or email notifications? I'd prefer twitter if possible since I always have my phone on me, technically I can check mail on it too but I actually get notified on my twitter faster.
-Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 years ago#4
Looks like email notifications, but you're telling me you can get twitter on your phone but not access to gmail or yahoo or something?
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2868545294.png

RemixDeluxe
3 years ago#5
arleas posted...
Looks like email notifications, but you're telling me you can get twitter on your phone but not access to gmail or yahoo or something?

I said I can check mail on my phone but I get actual alerts from my twitter faster than I would manually going through my mail.

Its a weird thing I have setup for my twitter that alerts me the second a video game deal is present. Would be nice to have the same deal for PC parts.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can I get some sort of alert for specific PC parts I want if they drop in price?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived