This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any good stress free pc games out right now?

#51arleasPosted 12/22/2013 10:10:45 AM
I would never do this kind of thing in real life however.

Mostly because you can't drown people by removing the ladder in a pool nor can you suddenly wall someone in unless you've got a cellar with a cask of amontillado and some brick and mortar ready.

I've also never been able to make anyone wet their pants by placing objects in their path. They just move it or walk around it and continue on.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2868545294.png
#52dr_burger92Posted 12/22/2013 10:35:20 AM
KCGemini posted...
BlueRamza posted...
Try a team work game like Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy 14, or Left 4 Dead 2.

None of those three would be good.
Especially BL2 or L4D2.

BL2 has its moments, yes. But L4D2 is pretty fun and chill as long as you stick to campaign or stick to friend only games. The online community is one of the worst i've seen, especially when it comes to VS.
---
FC: 2664-2858-8812-----Steam ID: viewtiful_objection
Are you seriously asking if something is stupid about an economy made up out of hats?
#53NakkaruPosted 12/22/2013 10:44:27 AM
Garquille14 posted...
http://ninjakiwi.com/Francais/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-Tower-Defense-5.html#.UrcpzrSQSCo

The Void
To The Moon
Dear Esther
Trine

Would never recommend To the Moon as a stress free game; not that I don't highly recommend it. Story was just heartwrenching and I've never felt more upset at a game's ending, seriously. My own personal issue in how I interpret it all and my stance on the game's central issue, but still. There's kind of a tension throughout the whole game.

I would, however, recommend stuff like Saints Row games, 2 and 3. They're fun and irreverent, I never felt stressed. Mini Ninjas was also really relaxing. Minus a few later boss fights, I actually found Divinity II pretty stress free and fun, too. Same with Amalur, although encountering enemies like Threshers will make your face not happy.
---
Pokemon X + AC:NL ~ 3668-7694-5178 ~ Slugma, Braixen, and Pansear [Safari]
PM me anytime, especially if you add me! Looking for active, friendly players.
#54BasilVZeroPosted 12/22/2013 10:47:42 AM(edited)
Left 4 Dead 2 - I play that to unwind when I am stressed out lol. Pretty much anything that has Single player mode/campaigns.
---
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BasilZero
#55Ikpa_VatryxPosted 12/22/2013 10:56:55 AM
Serious Sam or Painkiller on lowest difficulty.
---
Knowledge is power.
#56bouchartPosted 12/22/2013 11:32:16 AM
Goat Petting Simulator
---
You can't stop Bouchart.
#57JKatarnPosted 12/22/2013 11:53:26 AM
Don't play multiplayer modes/multiplayer only games and you won't be faced with people who have no shortage of free time/only play a limited set of games and therefor have more experience. It also helps to take a deep breath and relax, which can be hard at times, and realize that it's just a game. Nobody likes to lose, but ultimately it's just a game and inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#58TehPwnzererPosted 12/22/2013 11:59:33 AM
Dark Souls would be a good fit for you.
#59SlaynPosted 12/22/2013 12:06:28 PM
League of Legends, and it's free.
---
ZOMG Pokeyman craze! FC: 2036-7659-0505
#60PhilOnDezPosted 12/22/2013 1:56:47 PM
Mario_VS_DK posted...
I just started playing Eve Online yesterday, and I dunno if it changes once you get farther into the game, but so far it seems like a very laid back casual game. Not at all stressful.

Search for EvE online on cracked.com, it always tops their "X Biggest Dick Moves in the History of Gaming" articles, as well as usually being the opening entry and having an entry mixed into the middle somewhere. The game itself might be relatively stress free but other players will make your life hell any chance they get. Basically the exact opposite of what TC is asking for :P in league the only thing at stake is your record, in EvE you can have a ship worth thousands of irl dollars vaporized in seconds.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez