This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Turns out, this 900p 25fps game is the best looking game this generation.

#11MangorushXIIIPosted 12/22/2013 8:59:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12Combo MasterPosted 12/22/2013 9:31:47 PM
ciraMegaS posted...
I think Ryse looks amazing, even though I doln't think it's the best looking game out. Probably the best looking console game even if it is 900p (which is avery underrated resolution).

There was a clear difference in assassins creed 4 at 1080p than 900p before the patch. Much better smoother detail. So???
---
Combo Master
#13AceallwaysPosted 12/22/2013 9:45:27 PM
I don't see why fps would come into play when looking for the best looking game. The best looking game doesn't even need to be playable.
#14PokenubPosted 12/22/2013 9:47:56 PM
EternalNether posted...
Christ can't you guys just leave it alone? Everyone knows we have games on PC that look and run far better. But the PC was never held to the standard 'generations' of consoles. The PC generation is always ongoing and never stops nor shifts. This article is directed at console gaming, obviously, and of course that means PC gamers have to jump online and cry about their games being left out.

Uh.. This is the PC board.. So.. Nope? If it were in the XBone board, sure, you'd have a right to cry about people dissing the bad graphics, but this is the PC board.
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Not looking forward to any games now.
#15EternalNetherPosted 12/22/2013 9:58:57 PM
Pokenub posted...
EternalNether posted...
Christ can't you guys just leave it alone? Everyone knows we have games on PC that look and run far better. But the PC was never held to the standard 'generations' of consoles. The PC generation is always ongoing and never stops nor shifts. This article is directed at console gaming, obviously, and of course that means PC gamers have to jump online and cry about their games being left out.

Uh.. This is the PC board.. So.. Nope? If it were in the XBone board, sure, you'd have a right to cry about people dissing the bad graphics, but this is the PC board.

Yes but why does this matter? It's like PC gamers are looking for a reason to be upset or insert themselves into an article that clearly has nothing to do with them.
---
Steam ID/PSN ID: Solirus
Currently Playing:Assassin's Creed IV (PS4), Killzone Shadowfall (PS4), DC Universe (PS4)
#16PokenubPosted 12/22/2013 10:03:07 PM
EternalNether posted...
Pokenub posted...
EternalNether posted...

Yes but why does this matter? It's like PC gamers are looking for a reason to be upset or insert themselves into an article that clearly has nothing to do with them.

Because it was posted here, where all the PC gamers are?

I'm not sure I'm seeing your point to be honest. It was posted here, PC gamers are going to voice their opinions about it..
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Not looking forward to any games now.