This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good stealth games?

#31AnimorganimatePosted 12/24/2013 10:11:51 AM
Sienrurouni posted...
Grab Mark of the Ninja, because it is amazing in every way.

Yup. It was one of my GOTY contenders for 2012.
---
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
#32SienrurouniPosted 12/26/2013 4:25:56 AM
Slayn posted...
I was very impressed by Alpha Protocol. I highly recommend it.

Alpha Protocol should always be recommended for anything. It is one of the greatest games I have ever paid, and I am sorry for having not mentioned it before.
---
"You may not believe this, but I was once a remarkable man,"
-Denny Crane
#33SienrurouniPosted 12/26/2013 4:28:03 AM
Animorganimate posted...
Sienrurouni posted...
Grab Mark of the Ninja, because it is amazing in every way.

Yup. It was one of my GOTY contenders for 2012.

Yeah, it, Far Cry 3, and XCOM really made it an amazing year. Hitman Absolution was pretty amazing too, despite being disappointing in some ways for not being as open and free as Hitman: Blood Money. Last year really beat this year for games, especially stealth games. Dishonored was then as well, wasn't it?
---
"You may not believe this, but I was once a remarkable man,"
-Denny Crane
#34jelly2008(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 9:54:03 AM
I wonder how the Thief reboot would be. Hope they don't water down the stealth elements and make it too easy.
---
Intel C2D E7500/ Intel DG41RQ/ CM GX550W Bronze/ ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU/ 4GB Transcend DDR2-800 RAM/ Seagate 320GB + 1TB HDD/ Hitachi 250GB HDD/ Win 8.1 64-bit
#35ghostwarrior79Posted 12/27/2013 1:49:00 AM
Sienrurouni posted...
Slayn posted...
I was very impressed by Alpha Protocol. I highly recommend it.

Alpha Protocol should always be recommended for anything. It is one of the greatest games I have ever paid, and I am sorry for having not mentioned it before.

I just put in an order for that game!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)
#36ghostwarrior79Posted 12/27/2013 1:49:37 AM
Ch3wy posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Skyrim.

been drinking Grandma's cough syrup again, haven't ya? Oh, wait, you're a grown ass man!

You get IDed when you buy cough syrup now, it's an adult beverage to be enjoyed by mature, responsible adults.

Also Skyrim has an entire skill tree dedicated to stealth.

I HATE YOUR DAMN SIG! I don't care if Skyrim has an entire skill tree dedicated to pissing!

If it had an entire skill tree dedicated to pissing then it would be a good pissing game, no?

Quit F***ing around and let's get this over with!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)
#37SpazH3dPosted 12/27/2013 2:15:39 AM
Are you 2 guys gonna whip out your.... members?
---
- My vision is augmented
#38xicidisPosted 12/27/2013 3:56:09 AM
Mark of the Ninja was easily top 5 games of the year when it came out. It's great. Please get it. You won't regret it.
#39ghostwarrior79Posted 12/27/2013 8:52:11 AM
SpazH3d posted...
Are you 2 guys gonna whip out your.... members?

Nah, I'm gonna kill in the shadows.
---
#40ghostwarrior79Posted 12/27/2013 8:52:39 AM
xicidis posted...
Mark of the Ninja was easily top 5 games of the year when it came out. It's great. Please get it. You won't regret it.

okay, fine, I'll check it oute!
---