This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Borderlands 2 GOTY is a daily deal does that mean that...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If Borderlands 2 GOTY is a daily deal does that mean that...

User Info: AJnol

AJnol
3 years ago#1
Borderlands 2 vanilla also won't get cheaper? Just want to make sure before I buy it.

User Info: Majoras_pants

Majoras_pants
3 years ago#2
That's the cheapest it'll get on steam, but I've seen it go cheaper on greenmangaming
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer

User Info: pjlind

pjlind
3 years ago#3
I'm sad, I just need the DLC, it's be cheaper to just buy GOTY, but I ain't gonna do it.
i5-4670k | MSI Z87-G41 | 8gb ddr3 - 1866 | 530w 80+ | 1tb Seagate Barracuda | Rosewill BlackHawk

User Info: MrFail

MrFail
3 years ago#4
In case you hadn't played BL1 yet TC...

http://www.amazon.com/BORDERLANDS-GOTY-Pack-Download/dp/B00CPBZDQ8/ref=sr_1_11?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1387833545&sr=1-11

That makes BL1 GOTY about $5 and BL2 Vanilla about $7.

But if you truly just wanted BL2 Vanilla, it probably won't go much lower than $5 anyways, so the $7.50 you pay on steam is pretty good. I don't think it'll go lower soon. Certainly not during this sale at least.

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
3 years ago#5
Most likely won't go lower than $7.50 anyway for the vanilla game. They're still pumping out DLC for the game.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If Borderlands 2 GOTY is a daily deal does that mean that...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived