This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA5 PC announcement rumored for tomorrow(possible release in march).

#51Guybrush_ThreePosted 12/24/2013 3:12:45 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
Giblet_Enjoyer posted...
Lmao at all these console turdlets that skulk around this board lately. It's almost like their new toys have nothing good yet so they've got nothing better to do but try and berate the Master Race

Sad state of affairs V_V

I could say the same thing about you pc man children lurking around on the console boards doing the exact same thing they're doing.

PC gamers buy consoles to play the last of us or mario games, therefore have a reason to be in console boards. if you are a console gamer why are you here?
---
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8079/8291319420_65d582c14d_z.jpg
#52g_lethalPosted 12/24/2013 9:38:43 AM
it would be nice to get gta v on pc, i have a copy i borrowed on ps3 but if i play it i get major eyestrain, it really does seem the ps3 struggles to output what gta v is pushing out

but like every game that comes out now i'll wait for the definitive version either on pc or console, imho the days of buying games day or week or even month one are over, buying a game early is never worth it anymore
---
"Remember Me" is awesome
#53reincarnator07Posted 12/24/2013 11:38:17 AM
MasterDonGero posted...
reincarnator07 posted...
bsballa09 posted...
Majoras_pants posted...
water1111 posted...
More ports and more scraps gg.

I'll take PCs real exclusives over console's timed exclusives any day :) Let me know when you get Crusader Kings or Total War.

Console timed exclusives? You do realize more and more PC exclusives are going to consoles, right?

True. However, many more console exclusives are going to PC. Thing is, PC has more to offer than just exclusives, so losing a few is fine. Consoles have literally nothing going for them anymore besides exclusives.

Literally?

Yes. The games are more expensive, you have to pay extra for online the hardware is weaker and more limited, your options are vastly more limited, the library is smaller and they are no longer much simpler to use than a PC for gaming. Unless you wish to play console exclusives or all your friends game on a console (both perfectly fine reasons), I see pretty much nothing in favour of the consoles.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#54DV8ingSourcesPosted 12/24/2013 11:50:40 AM
reincarnator07 posted...
I see pretty much nothing in favour of the consoles.

Simplicity and initial cost.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#55pothocketPosted 12/24/2013 11:51:46 AM
Majoras_pants posted...
The hype is over for me. I should have just bought the shoddy PS3 version when I was excited to play it.

It would have been a day one sale for me if they released it on PC when they should have. Now I'll just pick it up in a few years if I get bored.

This makes no sense to me.

Is it a hipster thing? Like, "oh I was only interested because it was new and even though I haven't played it yet everyone else has"

Seriously, someone explain this.

BTW, as someone who's played a ton of GTA5 on the 360. a PC port is a day 1 purchase for me.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#56steveboblarryPosted 12/24/2013 11:57:09 AM
DV8ingSources posted...
reincarnator07 posted...

Simplicity and initial cost.

---
"Why let the modding community do it, when we can sell it to you?"
yours truly, EA.
#57Delta_F14Posted 12/24/2013 12:27:37 PM
DV8ingSources posted...
reincarnator07 posted...

Simplicity and being a peasant.

---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#58pothocketPosted 12/24/2013 12:35:11 PM
Whenever I see a gamer label a fellow gamer as a "peasant" I think to myself, 'what a dumbass'.

Guys, we need to rise above gamer-on-gamer crime. We're better than that.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#59SteamsterPosted 12/24/2013 12:46:16 PM
GTA V is one of the few games I will pay full price for on release day. I don't mind the wait.
#60TheWhoFanPosted 12/24/2013 5:21:47 PM(edited)
So, any news about it? Or was it again one of those unfounded rumors everyone wants to believe so badly?

pothocket posted...
Whenever I see a gamer label a fellow gamer as a "peasant" I think to myself, 'what a dumbass'.

Guys, we need to rise above gamer-on-gamer crime. We're better than that.

Hear, hear! This guy speaks the truth. We are much, much better than them. In terms of performance alone, we are at least twice the framerate than them! And don't get me started on the resolution! You do a fine work spreading the gospel of GabeN, pothocket!

/s
---
PC + 3DS. Every single time.