This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Cities XL worth it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Cities XL worth it?
3 years ago#1
Simcity 5 certainly is not, but I need something !!
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
3 years ago#2
simcity 4
Let us assume that for the sake of assumption that I am always right.
3 years ago#3
Kaushad posted...
simcity 4

Got it.
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
3 years ago#4
It's a good game, but the last time I played it the game was broken. Large cities lag, and you have a memory leak that requires a restart of the game every 1-3 hours depending on how much memory you have. So yeah maybe they fixed it, but if not enjoy your large city with the fps being in the single digits.
Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.
3 years ago#5
I got it for a $1 along with 4 other games in a past Humble Bundle.
2500k @4.2 GHz | Z68X-UD3P | Hyper 212+ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 | Samsung Spinpoint 1 TB+WD 320 | Win 7 64-bit | Corsair 750HX| CM 690 II Adv
3 years ago#6
Cities XL is OK, though it has a memory leak or two, and a horrible economy model.

SC2000 is my favorite SC game, but if you have 4, that's your best bet, short of Tropico 4 and some of the DLCs. Though Tropico is not really a city sim.
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Cities XL worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived