This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam Library Poll: What %%% of games do you have installed?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam Library Poll: What %%% of games do you have installed?
1 year ago#31
35%

Would install more but due to bandwidth caps thanks to the stellar Canadian ISPs we have, I have to install 2-3 a month.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
1 year ago#32
301/383 = 78.59%
---
stant447 - So suicide is illegal. But smoking is not? I'm allowed to passively kill myself, but not actively?
Transmutant - Just as long as you die I'm happy.
1 year ago#33
100% but i only have 20 games. most a smaller games anyhow.
---
PSN-AlphaRooster
1 year ago#34
20%. It would be more buy I had a hard drive crash not long ago and didn't have many backed up. Not exactly a great loss. I've re-downloaded the ones I cared about and will get around to the others as download limits and hard drive space allow.
---
Check my blog, it's a mix of pop culture, top ten lists and reviews... just what the Internet needs more of! astrover.wordpress.com/
1 year ago#35
125/623 so 20% ish?
1 year ago#36
34/109
31%
---
PSN: Cremacious
1 year ago#37
31 out of 182

So pretty close to about 17%
---
Not deleting this sig until Nintendo announces a new 2D Zelda ~ 10/04/2007
1 year ago#38
100%

I don't know why I wouldn't install a game after buying it.
---
Intel i5 4670K | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
1 year ago#39
I uninstall games I will never play again after beating them as well as games I just can't force myself to play due to their quality.

As of right now, I have 60% installed. Some of them are the games in my backlog that I will likely uninstall once I finish them, some of them are games I really enjoy and will be going back to at some point or I am still playing them, like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or Skyrim.
---
Games should be bringing people together, not tearing them apart. There is too much hate in the gaming culture.
1 year ago#40
40/61

65%
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam Library Poll: What %%% of games do you have installed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived