This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam Library Poll: What %%% of games do you have installed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam Library Poll: What %%% of games do you have installed?

User Info: fallenswords

fallenswords
3 years ago#41
Total: 164
Installed: 103
Launched: 77
A Mod/Admin replied on 8/28/2011 10:09:48 AM: http://bit.ly/jJ2ZNS
Katawa Shoujo changed my life. http://katawa-shoujo.com/

User Info: Jonny2284

Jonny2284
3 years ago#42
Less than 10% at any given time, I have a fairly small SSD, fast internet and no caps (bar a speed cap that kicks in for a few hours after you download a silly amount in a short amount of time) so games get rotated in and out.

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
3 years ago#43
Jonny2284 posted...
Less than 10% at any given time, I have a fairly small SSD, fast internet and no caps (bar a speed cap that kicks in for a few hours after you download a silly amount in a short amount of time) so games get rotated in and out.

well good luck getting that SSD to last, then
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride

User Info: Jonny2284

Jonny2284
3 years ago#44
3 years so far and no problems. If it failed tomorrow it wouldn't owe me a penny.

User Info: Eclypse9810

Eclypse9810
3 years ago#45
17% (40/234)

A lot of them are singleplayer games I beat already, and quite a few I don't have the HD space for, so I rotate them in when I beat some other games.
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
3 years ago#46
Around 9%. I have 45 games but the laptop I'm using isn't that good (obviously) so I only have a couple low-intensive games like Ys, Long Live the Queen, and TL2.
Adol Christin is like a honey badger. He is fearless, resistant to maladies, and simply does not give a ****. "I don't need no silver! GET OVER HERE!"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam Library Poll: What %%% of games do you have installed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived