This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If BOSS says all of my FNV mods should work, but the game won't launch, is there

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If BOSS says all of my FNV mods should work, but the game won't launch, is there
1 year ago#1
If BOSS recognizes all of my Fallout New Vegas mods and tells me that they should work together, but the game won't launch, is there any other application or diagnostic tool I can try instead of spending 2-3 hours tediously testing every single mod one at a time?
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
1 year ago#2
You likely are missing the content portion of a mod. Disable mods in chunks of ten at a time or so until the game will launch to narrow it down, when you figure out what it is, make sure you have every portion of the mod correctly installed.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
1 year ago#3
What he said.

How many mods?
---
God Bless America.
1 year ago#4
Try FNVedit. I haven't used it, but if it's anything like TES5edit, it will show you a log of the mods you have loading in their order, as well as show you which mod it crashed on
---
3DS FC: 0834-1778-4100
pm me for an add
1 year ago#5
Just note that some mod parts requires another mod to make it work. So please check the fnv files accordingly and uncheck those that are for mods you don't use.
1 year ago#6
I don't have that many mods. I started going through them and got lucky--FOOK was breaking my game. Last week I had a similar issue with my 100+ Skyrim mods and it took me 2 hours to sort everything out.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get NVSE to play nice with Steam.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If BOSS says all of my FNV mods should work, but the game won't launch, is there

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived