This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't mean to be ungrateful but come on Valve.. L4D2? You can do better.

#11cody4783Posted 12/25/2013 1:43:08 PM
Where are the sudden lightning strikes to be cast down on the ungrateful little t***s when you need them?

Steam could not have sales at all and make you pay full price for any game you bought from there. They could restrict getting all their games anywhere BUT on their store and make you pay $50 if you ever wanted to own any of their games.
---
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg
#12jernasPosted 12/25/2013 1:43:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13Kosba_2142Posted 12/25/2013 1:43:56 PM
TiamatKiller posted...
If a man went around handing out a penny to homeless people, would that still be considered all right?

If you're going to do something, put some effort into it.

He's a better man than the one who doesn't
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#14jernasPosted 12/25/2013 1:44:21 PM
cody4783 posted...
Where are the sudden lightning strikes to be cast down on the ungrateful little t***s when you need them?

Steam could not have sales at all and make you pay full price for any game you bought from there. They could restrict getting all their games anywhere BUT on their store and make you pay $50 if you ever wanted to own any of their games.

They wouldn't do that because they know all their "loyal" customers would just abandon them and pirate everything.
#15JKatarnPosted 12/25/2013 1:44:50 PM
jernas posted...
arleas posted...
I knew it would happen... you can't please anyone ever. Games go on sale and people are like "What? nothing is 90% off?!! Those bastards!" and then they give a game away for free and it's like "What? It's not a brand new $60 game? Those bastards!"

Yeah, those cold heartless bastards, giving a game away that nobody wants (except the steam servers are being hammered right now so apparently there's a lot of nobodies out there).

It's just how entitled gamers are. Total ingrates.

Fixed that for you.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#16Kosba_2142Posted 12/25/2013 1:46:22 PM
JKatarn posted...
jernas posted...
arleas posted...
I knew it would happen... you can't please anyone ever. Games go on sale and people are like "What? nothing is 90% off?!! Those bastards!" and then they give a game away for free and it's like "What? It's not a brand new $60 game? Those bastards!"

Yeah, those cold heartless bastards, giving a game away that nobody wants (except the steam servers are being hammered right now so apparently there's a lot of nobodies out there).

It's just how entitled gamers are. Total ingrates.

Fixed that for you.

Shhh he's just a lonely troll from the PS4 board, he's feeling inadequate by comparison so he came here to try and justify himself
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#17FaPaThYPosted 12/25/2013 1:46:40 PM
They've only made like 2 non-F2P games that are newer. Plus it makes sense to give L4D2 away when L4D3 will probably be their next game.
---
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/
#18jernasPosted 12/25/2013 1:47:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19arleasPosted 12/25/2013 1:47:04 PM
Im surprised there are people who still dont have L4D2.

I'm betting there's a bunch of people grabbing the game for the cards alone. From what I can tell from looking before, you can make about 7 (with an extra 2 tacked on for valve) per card and I think there's 8 cards, so that's around 56 you can make... assuming of course that there are enough buyers to keep the price from dropping to 3 per card.

Then again, as someone who hasn't made a L4D2 badge yet, let the 3 cards happen.... heh.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2868545294.png
#20OrgeLambartPosted 12/25/2013 1:47:34 PM
just bought the L4D combo pack like 2 weeks ago... lol oh well, free games are free, just wish it didn't break the servers as nothing will load up now.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart