This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

where is your steam god now

#11electroflamePosted 12/25/2013 4:50:17 PM
"Lo! Look upon the non-believers that the Logan Newell has left upon a desolate interface, their wallets filled and bank savings intact. He said: If ye halt thy sins of paltry trading cards profit, I shall renew the tree of Daily Deals, and its games shall be truly ripe. But if ye are averse, know that the Servers will be forever locked. And on the Last Day their desired games shall still be left untouched by Gaben's Blessings, for the greed in their hearts had denied the Lord's gifts." Error -101:-118

Amen.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#12overkillwfo1978Posted 12/25/2013 4:50:37 PM
Fury_Futur posted...
"Lo! Look upon the non-believers that the Logan Newell has left upon a desolate interface, their wallets filled and bank savings intact. He said: If ye halt thy sins of paltry trading cards profit, I shall renew the tree of Daily Deals, and its games shall be truly ripe. But if ye are averse, know that the Servers will be forever locked. And on the Last Day their desired games shall still be left untouched by Gaben's Blessings, for the greed in their hearts had denied the Lord's gifts." Error -101:-118

This was beautiful. I shed a tear.
---
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" -George Carlin
#13urtvPosted 12/25/2013 5:00:15 PM
god doesnt exist
#14MasterDonGeroPosted 12/25/2013 5:04:51 PM
Dunno, I'm chillin' with my Origin god at the moment.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#15L_M_4Posted 12/25/2013 5:09:31 PM
MasterDonGero posted...
Dunno, I'm chillin' with my Origin god at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znGBU5oODz8
---
Psn: BloodFalcon