This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The steam servers are slightly working now.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The steam servers are slightly working now.
3 years ago#1
Its an on-off thing right now.
I'd play more MMOs if there was no chat.
3 years ago#2
Would say mostly off.
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
3 years ago#3
I was able to purchase some DD DLC
I'd play more MMOs if there was no chat.
3 years ago#4
I want to spend money, but I can't get any pages to load -.-
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
3 years ago#5
In the minor chance I get it to load, I will still hit another problem before being able to really do anything.
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
3 years ago#6
In the minor chance I get it to load, I will still hit another problem before being able to really do anything.

Yeah, I can get the store page to load every 5 minutes... every 6 or 7 minutes I can get the cart to come up... then I click on "buy" and it dies... so maybe if i try non stop for 2 or 3 hours I might be able to complete one transaction.
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2868545294.png
3 years ago#7
I'm still surprised they overloaded because people wanted L4D2 for free. I got that game like 3 years ago for like 5. It's not like it is some obsure game. Everyone I know who has a PC has L4D2 even if the PC can't run it very well.
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
3 years ago#8
to me this seems like Valve really wasn't thinking ahead. "yeah free, what could possibly go wrong"
"Glory... to the Many... I am a voice in their choir."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The steam servers are slightly working now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived