This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Gone Home really, really good?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Gone Home really, really good?
1 year ago#31
you can literally beat the game in less than 5 minutes. I have a gif of the game being beaten.
1 year ago#32
Has less gameplay then that crappy Slenderman freeware game that was floating around a year or two back.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
1 year ago#33
SgtInfinity posted...
you can literally beat the game in less than 5 minutes. I have a gif of the game being beaten.

read the thread, it's been posted.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
1 year ago#34
It's not very long (2 hours, 3 at the most if you read EVERYTHING you find), but it's definitely worth it. I just finished it and it does an amazing job at f***ing with your head and making you expect stuff. Also the story is very sweet and all that jazz.
---
Ooooooooaaaaaaaaak.....
3DS friend code: 3368-1709-7010
1 year ago#35
My friend played it and he said that for the price of a movie ticket it was good, anymore than that and it would have been a rip-off

he also said while there were 4 story threads going on during the story all of them are underdeveloped.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
1 year ago#36
When a game is GOTY material, it has be where I'm comfortable paying whatever price tag is attached to it. I can't say I'm willing to drop that on Gone Home.

Off of a Steam holiday deal, i say it's worth it but paying more than that, i would've just shaken my head when I finished it. It's a nice, small game that goes against the grain somewhat and like someone else said, it's an interactive movie. I think it's close to deserving all the high praise but the price tag has to be considered when you're debating picking this game up.
---
"Typing too fast and angrily on keyboards can make you hydroplane across certain keys and
make it almost impossible to gain control of spelling."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Gone Home really, really good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived