This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After all the Battlefield 4 bugs,how many $ will you pay for another BF4?

#11kozmikkiller90Posted 12/26/2013 12:30:07 AM
If I bought the game for as a gift, I would pay full price. You're not going to buy a game as a gift, because you thought it was bad.
---
Truth becomes treason, in an empire of lies. - Ron Paul.
#12WyzeGyePosted 12/26/2013 12:52:47 AM
chris121691 posted...
futureops posted...
Clouddx posted...
Have you played a PC game recently, nowadays they're tied to an online account even if purchased in retail...

I know,forget it,come on the topic.I am 14 years old,you guys know better than me.

Those commas really bothered me for some reason.. :/

You and me both.

Though, I bought bf3 and premium for all three platforms
---
http://i.imgur.com/e4IiIHn.png
#13Bazooka_PenguinPosted 12/26/2013 1:06:12 AM
Knowing what I know now, I would still buy it.

As far as I'm concerned it's the only game that is wholly superior to Battlefield 2, and yes I'm accounting for other BF titles as well. There is nothing else that can offer the same experience.

That said, the community is... Probably worse. In BF2 coming across random pubbers that could coordinate well as a squad was rare, but in BF4 it's just not going to happen, ever. You have to come prepared or be a known regular playing with other regulars. It seems like most people are more interested in running solo.
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
#14Orestes417Posted 12/26/2013 1:11:04 AM
BF2 was much worse at launch as far as pubs went. It got more cohesive as the shiny newness wore down
---
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
#15NemerlightPosted 12/26/2013 4:13:50 AM
futureops posted...
Clouddx posted...
How on gods green earth do you lose a PC game?

Retail

Who on earth buys retail PC games?
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
3DS FC: 5412-9918-5756
#16daemon_danPosted 12/26/2013 4:18:44 AM
0$. If someone gifts it to me I'll play it. Otherwise I wouldn't pay a dime for it
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#17exclusiveburnerPosted 12/26/2013 5:22:02 AM
I wouldn't buy it period. It's a frustrating mess, and Battlefield is now known for shipping frustrating messes before the game is even finished. If that's not bad enough the single player is so damn bad it shouldn't exist. On top of that they stuff PREMIUM down your throat every chance they get as well as PRE ORDER and DELUXE EDITIONS......

If you purchased Deluxe + Premium your looking at $150+....in reality the entire package should be $60, and I'm completely serious. Considering how many issues the game has, and they ship them early every time...it's time to give something back to the fans for once. A full game at launch without problems. No DLC, No Premium, No Deluxe Editions. Ship a full game and be done with it. Why do I have to wait months upon months to get all the content....and then most of the content was in BF3 just removed and tweaked for BF4...lame tactics.

Milking the cow, and the cow is getting tired.
#18futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 5:25:01 AM
exclusiveburner posted...
I wouldn't buy it period. It's a frustrating mess, and Battlefield is now known for shipping frustrating messes before the game is even finished. If that's not bad enough the single player is so damn bad it shouldn't exist. On top of that they stuff PREMIUM down your throat every chance they get as well as PRE ORDER and DELUXE EDITIONS......

If you purchased Deluxe + Premium your looking at $150+....in reality the entire package should be $60, and I'm completely serious. Considering how many issues the game has, and they ship them early every time...it's time to give something back to the fans for once. A full game at launch without problems. No DLC, No Premium, No Deluxe Editions. Ship a full game and be done with it. Why do I have to wait months upon months to get all the content....and then most of the content was in BF3 just removed and tweaked for BF4...lame tactics.

Milking the cow, and the cow is getting tired.

Agreed!
#19Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/26/2013 8:19:57 AM
futureops posted...
Clouddx posted...
How on gods green earth do you lose a PC game?

Retail

They basically attach themselves to your Steam, U Play or Origin account.

At least every retail game I've purchased.
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#20futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 9:57:54 AM
BUGGYFIELD 4 Angry rant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknLARblrDQ