This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

P.C. community, I need your help!

#1BaconPancakesPosted 12/26/2013 1:16:36 AM
Which will last me longer? - Results (34 votes)
Play-Station 4.
91.18% (31 votes)
X-BOX One.
8.82% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I hope this won't be modded as off-topic as I want to know as in relation to P.C.

I know both aren't as strong as P.C., though which will get probably the best use involving specs and games in the long run? You guys seem to be the smart people that know all about the tech, so I'm asking for your help.
---
PS3 - Matface. Wii U - SnoringSnorlax. X360 - xTourniqueTx.
#2ClouddxPosted 12/26/2013 1:18:49 AM
PS4 as X1 is already showing how weak it really is.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#3ATARIJAWAPosted 12/26/2013 1:33:51 AM
BaconPancakes posted...
I hope this won't be modded as off-topic as I want to know as in relation to P.C.

I know both aren't as strong as P.C., though which will get probably the best use involving specs and games in the long run? You guys seem to be the smart people that know all about the tech, so I'm asking for your help.

For that kind of money why don't you just buy the $500.00 Steam Machine when it comes out? It's better than both consoles specwise and you can upgrade it over time which you can't do with either console.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 108
#4DerPancakePosted 12/26/2013 1:36:46 AM(edited)
Xbox One, Ps4 hardware will be outdated soon and the Xbox One will at least work as a cable box, and Kinect will actually be useful this time, because a dev may actually take the risk to use and enhance their games now that every xbox one owner has it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#5BaconPancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 1:44:49 AM
DerPancake posted...
Xbox One, Ps4 hardware will be outdated soon and the Xbox One will at least work as a cable box, and Kinect will actually be useful this time, because a dev may actually take the risk to use and enhance their games now that every xbox one owner has it.

Most of the X-BOX One features won't work in Australia, so I'm just talking in relation to games.
---
PS3 - Matface. Wii U - SnoringSnorlax. X360 - xTourniqueTx.
#6DerPancakePosted 12/26/2013 1:45:49 AM
BaconPancakes posted...
DerPancake posted...

Most of the X-BOX One features won't work in Australia, so I'm just talking in relation to games.

Then go for Ps4.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#7overkillwfo1978Posted 12/26/2013 2:06:36 AM(edited)
I don't even consider "power" when selecting consoles. Consoles, to me, are selected purely on which exclusives it has. PC is for everything else that isn't exclusive to a console.... and fewer and fewer exclusives are swaying me towards these new, completely unremarkable consoles. At least the 360/PS3 were really high end when they released. The PS4 and Xbone are just sub par as far as specs go.

The best of all worlds would be all consoles selling so terribly that Nintendo, Sony and MS make games on PC so we don't have to deal with the sad limitations of a 6-8 year "console generation"
---
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" -George Carlin
#8Lonestar2000Posted 12/26/2013 2:27:01 AM
DerPancake posted...

No one cares about your crappy opinions derpcake.
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335