This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my PC Budget Build!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rate my PC Budget Build!

User Info: sumtime

sumtime
3 years ago#21
I thought that the Noctua was extremely good? It's already pricey... I don't want to spend more than $85 on a cooler man..

Should I up the PSU? And Should I get a full case? Or will I have enough room with my case (a mid size)?

User Info: bkkorps

bkkorps
3 years ago#22
sumtime posted...
I thought that the Noctua was extremely good? It's already pricey... I don't want to spend more than $85 on a cooler man..

Should I up the PSU? And Should I get a full case? Or will I have enough room with my case (a mid size)?

the noctua nh-d14 is a good cooler, I believe that the phanteks ph-tc14pe edges it out slightly though, but depending on sales it may be more than the noctua.

when I built my computer a few weeks ago, the phanteks was the same price as the nocuta, and I have to say I like the performance it gives, and it looks nice.
Religion is like circumcision. If you wait until someone is 21 to tell them about it, they probably won't be interested.

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
3 years ago#23
Get the MSI Gaming 780 from Newegg. It is $469 after $20 rebate. Drop to a cheaper CPU Cooler/Case and/or Mobo. The difference in overclockability is nothing compared to the extra power the 780 gives.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rate my PC Budget Build!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived