This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my PC Budget Build!

#21sumtime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 4:43:27 PM
I thought that the Noctua was extremely good? It's already pricey... I don't want to spend more than $85 on a cooler man..

Should I up the PSU? And Should I get a full case? Or will I have enough room with my case (a mid size)?
#22bkkorpsPosted 12/29/2013 4:59:22 PM
sumtime posted...
I thought that the Noctua was extremely good? It's already pricey... I don't want to spend more than $85 on a cooler man..

Should I up the PSU? And Should I get a full case? Or will I have enough room with my case (a mid size)?

the noctua nh-d14 is a good cooler, I believe that the phanteks ph-tc14pe edges it out slightly though, but depending on sales it may be more than the noctua.

when I built my computer a few weeks ago, the phanteks was the same price as the nocuta, and I have to say I like the performance it gives, and it looks nice.
---
Religion is like circumcision. If you wait until someone is 21 to tell them about it, they probably won't be interested.
#23Tony_Biggie_PunPosted 12/29/2013 5:55:03 PM
Get the MSI Gaming 780 from Newegg. It is $469 after $20 rebate. Drop to a cheaper CPU Cooler/Case and/or Mobo. The difference in overclockability is nothing compared to the extra power the 780 gives.