This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I forgot to give my parents a list of what PC parts I wanted, So I ended up with

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I forgot to give my parents a list of what PC parts I wanted, So I ended up with
3 years ago#1
Ok here's the story.

I don't know much at all about PCs, and my friend knows a good amount. For the longest time, we were talking about the PC parts that we wanted to get. I never had a list that I was completely sure about, so that's why I never ended up giving my parents a list in the first place. My dad has been out working pretty much this whole month, and he's the heavy buyer, so I really was not expecting to get PC parts for Christmas. It turns out though, that I did! As I was opening the parts, I was happy I was getting a PC, but then scared because my mom knew absolutely nothing about PC parts.

So anyway, I call my friend and I tell him that I got PC parts for X-mas, and he's all like "yeah let me guess, you got this part, and that part, and this part.....etc" And i'm like, "how do you know! =O"

I was guessing he told my mom the parts in secret. Then I asked my mom about it, and it turns out that they went shopping together!
Just another day in the life of Jimmy Nuttrin
3 years ago#2
Lucky kid getting computer parts.
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H110i| CORSAIR AX750
3 years ago#3
That's what i'm sayin. I was planning on saving up for everything, but now I only have to save up for the graphics card that I want =D
3 years ago#4
what a boring story, you leftout the important details. you never told us what you got
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011
3 years ago#5
ryouma17 posted...
what a boring story, you leftout the important details. you never told us what you got

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/68176004
3 years ago#6
What they didn't tell you is that they didn't only go shopping--they also boned.
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
3 years ago#7
Another dumb entitled kid, straight to the ignore list.
ZOMG Pokeyman craze! FC: 2036-7659-0505
3 years ago#8
MasterDonGero posted...
What they didn't tell you is that they didn't only go shopping--they also boned.

Dude..... lol
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H110i| CORSAIR AX750
3 years ago#9
Slayn posted...
Another dumb entitled kid, straight to the ignore list.

I have no idea how his comprehension led him to believe that I was entitled, but alright. Misunderstandings are what drives 80% of random conflict on the internet.
3 years ago#10
Nice to hear things turned out how you wanted it to go, I was getting kind of scared you got random parts that were low end or non compatible. Happy holidays and enjoy your pc
'Ere we go!
UK gamer girl
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I forgot to give my parents a list of what PC parts I wanted, So I ended up with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived