This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best racing game on PC ? [2]

#1khalid_1990Posted 12/27/2013 8:05:31 AM
I have made the same topic before but now I will be more specific.

I want a racing game like burnout that focus on crushing your opponent to win the race.

But I don't want world-map game where there are events that you have to go. [like BO Paradise]

And have good online.

Don't recommend sonic all stars.

Thanks.
#2wizardmonPosted 12/27/2013 8:33:47 AM(edited)
_poi_______ posted...
flatout series

I highly suggest Flatout 2 over all the other ones, ultimate carnage is 2 but with worse wonky physics and GFWL (And worse music)

---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#3_poi_______Posted 12/27/2013 8:12:46 AM
Dirt Showdown and the flatout series are games based on winning by taking out your opponents. I don't really think they have the sense of speed as the burnout series, but they are a ton of fun anyways.

Need for speed: Hot Pursuit (the newer one) was pretty made by the people that make burnout. I think it is open world though I don't even remember. Didn't seem like it was that much of a factor in the game though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gLnBeEx.jpg
http://www.last.fm/user/Grizzlybarry
#4btaylorstlPosted 12/27/2013 8:43:00 AM
Need for speed: Hot Pursuit (the newer one) was pretty made by the people that make burnout. I think it is open world though I don't even remember. Didn't seem like it was that much of a factor in the game though.

It's not really open world in the conventional sense; it has really long winding roads that technically link up at different points and connect, but really the events keep you tied on a particular path at all times. I think this would be a really good recommendation for TC.
---
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11
#5richboy900Posted 12/27/2013 8:57:31 AM
btaylorstl posted...

It's not really open world in the conventional sense; it has really long winding roads that technically link up at different points and connect, but really the events keep you tied on a particular path at all times. I think this would be a really good recommendation for TC.

I prefer nfs rivals tbh, I only have the ps4 version though. I was surprised I liked it as the last nfs game I liked was most wanted back in 2005. Most of the newer ones have sucked after that.

If forza came to PC, I would buy it instantly and not need an xbone. Are there any awesome sim racers for PC, or games like forza/gran Turismo.

Try out track mania too, its not a sin, but its good fun. I like all racers really, arcade or sim. Mostly project Gotham racing/forza
#6kill2thisPosted 12/27/2013 9:28:15 AM
richboy900 posted...
Are there any awesome sim racers for PC, or games like forza/gran Turismo.

iRacing, any of the Simbin games (07 and any of its expansions) Rfactor 2, GSC2013 and Assetto Corsa as one to watch.
#7youngfossilPosted 12/27/2013 9:30:13 AM
kill2this posted...
richboy900 posted...

iRacing, any of the Simbin games (07 and any of its expansions) Rfactor 2, GSC2013 and Assetto Corsa as one to watch.

Also Project CARS
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#8kill2thisPosted 12/27/2013 9:34:40 AM
youngfossil posted...
kill2this posted...
richboy900 posted...

Also Project CARS

Honestly the only reason I left it off was that you currently can't buy into it, which makes me bitter but as far as one to watch I 100% agree.
#9youngfossilPosted 12/27/2013 9:36:36 AM
Oh you cant? that sucks. I bought into a long time ago and never played it =/ I guess i should lol
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#10ghostwarrior79Posted 12/27/2013 9:37:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f43X1HbFv3k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roBiTpkUm7g
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)