This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't Starve $1.19!! Might be an error.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Don't Starve $1.19!! Might be an error.
2 years ago#1
I think that 92% off is a 75% off x2, so it might be an error. Buy it while you can!
And so he prophesied that the sheeple will follow the stupid, and the stupid will rule the Earth.
2 years ago#2
bought as soon as I saw it
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius
2 years ago#3
I got the 2 copies :)
2 years ago#4
Bought it despite all my gut saying it'll be in a $1 bundle.

maybe i'll trade the other copy for Mad Max. a copy of Dont Starve is worth a copy of Mad Max right?
2 years ago#5
I can't buy stuff as gifts. Why not? I already own the game, but when I go to my cart it says "Your account already owns some of the above items, so you canít purchase them again. You can purchase these items as a gift or adjust the contents of your cart to continue." But the "Purchase as Gift" button is not highlighted.
And so he prophesied that the sheeple will follow the stupid, and the stupid will rule the Earth.
2 years ago#6
Single just went off sale and is now $5.09. The double pack is still just $1.79! Hurry!
2 years ago#7
aw, they fixed it. I had $1.22 in my wallet too.
Bludgeo'd for hammer...
GIGABYTE GA-Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i7-4770K | G.SKILL RIPJAWS X SERIES 16GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD
2 years ago#8
Both have changed now. I tried to help you all.
2 years ago#9
I snagged it... Woot. Usually miss these things.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1
2 years ago#10
You helped me sir and for that I thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Don't Starve $1.19!! Might be an error.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived