This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Morrowind

#11Inferno700(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 2:59:13 PM
DiviDude posted...
The game can be dramatically improved with mods, so if you liked it vanilla on Xbox then yeah, it's probably worth it.

Alright, good to hear. Thanks.
---
NNID: Jesus_Is_God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436
Steam ID: Inferno700
#12MasterDonGeroPosted 12/27/2013 3:00:36 PM
Inferno700 posted...
MasterDonGero posted...
It's only $5 for f***'s sake.

I may only be an accountant and not a mathematician but doesn't multiple purchases in small denominations add up especially when purchasing the same product repeatedly? I would rather not throw my money away on an additional copy of a game if it is not worth it.

Everyone else thanks for the info. I will be picking it up then.

If spending $5 here and there is an issue, should you really be buying video games?
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#13DiviDudePosted 12/27/2013 3:02:56 PM
MasterDonGero posted...
Inferno700 posted...
MasterDonGero posted...
It's only $5 for f***'s sake.

I may only be an accountant and not a mathematician but doesn't multiple purchases in small denominations add up especially when purchasing the same product repeatedly? I would rather not throw my money away on an additional copy of a game if it is not worth it.

Everyone else thanks for the info. I will be picking it up then.

If spending $5 here and there is an issue, should you really be buying video games?

Taking your thought process to its (il)logical conclusion, every person who can afford to should buy multiple copies of every game without prejudice. Otherwise you cannot afford games and shouldn't be buying any of them at all.

#14CommonJoePosted 12/27/2013 3:24:12 PM
To be frank, repurchasing a game once or twice (especially when the point is to enable yourself to mod it) isn't that unwise if you're trying to maintain good control over your finances.

Now, if this was say, the 8th or 9th time repurchasing then sure, you'd have to be doing something wrong, but this isn't the case.

A one-time repurchase that enables you to literally to increase the amount of content of said game to an infinte degree is completely worth the $5, even if you have already technically purchased the game on another platform (IE, Impulse. Who buys things on Impulse anyway? Kind of like that forgotten cousin whose an accountant or something. Its just, why are you even dealing with them?).
---
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2. Lets revitalize this game eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUge6ghaIo&hd=1
#15Inferno700(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 6:00:42 PM
CommonJoe posted...
To be frank, repurchasing a game once or twice (especially when the point is to enable yourself to mod it) isn't that unwise if you're trying to maintain good control over your finances.

Now, if this was say, the 8th or 9th time repurchasing then sure, you'd have to be doing something wrong, but this isn't the case.

A one-time repurchase that enables you to literally to increase the amount of content of said game to an infinte degree is completely worth the $5, even if you have already technically purchased the game on another platform (IE, Impulse. Who buys things on Impulse anyway? Kind of like that forgotten cousin whose an accountant or something. Its just, why are you even dealing with them?).

It was early into my experience with PC gaming beyond RTS that I purchased this and Oblivion on Impulse. I will never use them again and can finally uninstall Impulse entirely now.

I did purchase the game on Steam about 30 minutes ago btw.
---
#16AlleRacingPosted 12/27/2013 6:09:32 PM
Excellent decision.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#17Saga3Posted 12/27/2013 6:13:29 PM
Sorry to hijack, but is there a combat overhaul mod for the outdated combat? It's the only thing that turns me off this game.
#18Inferno700(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 6:16:38 PM
Saga3 posted...
Sorry to hijack, but is there a combat overhaul mod for the outdated combat? It's the only thing that turns me off this game.

It's cool. I have heard there is however I can't remember where it was. I plan on looking up mod on Nexus. I already have the mod manager installed.
---