This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

hows deus ex invisible war?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. hows deus ex invisible war?
1 year ago#11
It's a fun game, but doesn't reach the brilliance of the first. I enjoyed going through it multiple times, trying out different ways to play. (like the first)
---
- My vision is augmented
1 year ago#12
Crap in every way.
1 year ago#13
Underrated.

It was a good game. It just gets compared to the original, which is incredible and makes other games look bad.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
1 year ago#14
As the more reasonable people have voiced, the game isn't terrible all, in fact it's enjoyable in most regards. It's just a noticeable step down from the first game.
1 year ago#15
Allmattered posted...
It is a good game and one that is indeed underrated. The hate for it is like the hate DMC gets; just unreasonable fanboys who expect too much

Yeah you have to be a complete brainless fanboy to expect a sequel to not to be dumbed down.
---
Get ready for Kanji Tatsumi to show his manhood to these chicks! - Kanji Tatsumi
1 year ago#16
It is a fantastic game.
1 year ago#17
There's something seriously wrong with how my computer runs the game, since it should not have as much trouble as it does. Standing in certain areas will bring the framerate to single digits, and a light moving on the wall also brings my system to its knees. I wanted to play it before HR and I couldn't come to grips with the performance. :|
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
1 year ago#18
Played it on 360 and loved it. Considering getting it again on pc
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: H8laggers
1 year ago#19
8/10 game trying to live up to what the fanboys consider a 28/10 original.
---
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
1 year ago#20
grampamurked posted...
It is a fantastic game.

compared to what, The Witcher? That isn't saying much...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. hows deus ex invisible war?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived