This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

about a year playing PC games. Issue with the community (the "Master race")

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. about a year playing PC games. Issue with the community (the "Master race")
3 years ago#71
harcoreblazer posted...
A message to TC.

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Arguing-with-idiots.jpg

Yea, why is everyone arguing with him?
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif
3 years ago#72
Wow this topic went out of context. I can see all the personal attacks and its quite sad. I don't care about it really, it just shows how desperate they are to prove their invalid point.
3 years ago#73
I don't use the term PC master race and I also don't really care that some people do use it.

The people I do know who do some times use it. Do it as a Rib. PC Elitists are the ones that I find a bit annoying.
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
3 years ago#74
IronX87 posted...
Wow this topic went out of context. I can see all the personal attacks and its quite sad. I don't care about it really, it just shows how desperate they are to prove their invalid point.

Given the fact that you had a few messages moderated yourself, I would say that they weren't the only ones going off-topic/replying in a uncivil manner. Regardless, why let it bother you? It's a gaming platform, a hunk of silicon - play the games you like and stop taking things so personally.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
3 years ago#75
Arguing with console peasants is like arguing against a fan of a ***** sports team, ok you like your crappy team but the fact your team is always on the bottom of the table, while my team is always at the top 3 and you still think your crappy team is better.
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
3 years ago#76
A year? A lot of us have been PC gaming since the 90s. A year means nothing. Complain when you grow up and until then play with some LEGOs.
3 years ago#77
I <3 trolls, they always tend to make hilarious threads and everyone gets their panties in a bunch. You can also see what other trolls are out there based on the responses in the thread whether it be pro or against the system board where the thread started.
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
3 years ago#78
JKatarn posted...
IronX87 posted...

Given the fact that you had a few messages moderated yourself, I would say that they weren't the only ones going off-topic/replying in a uncivil manner. Regardless, why let it bother you? It's a gaming platform, a hunk of silicon - play the games you like and stop taking things so personally.

Cmon you know how gfaqs moderate messages. Its not that accurate.
I didn't go off-topic or replied in a uncivil manner.
These were the moderated messages:
IronX87 posted...
This thing is no joke and its differently not just on gfaqs, many other forums/sites (reddit, ign ect.) is like this. Guys... I've seen some moderated

the other one was on this:
Slayn posted...
Obviously you are not part of the master race if it bothers you too much.
Or you just have a stick up your ass.

which I replied:
IronX87 posted...
This right here is a perfect example. Witness the moderated of the master race.
3 years ago#79
codyorr posted...
A year? A lot of us have been PC gaming since the 90s. A year means nothing. Complain when you grow up and until then play with some LEGOs.

Calm down gangsta. Im a grown man and make more money than your cave under your parents house.
3 years ago#80
IronX87 posted...
codyorr posted...

Calm down gangsta. Im a grown man and make more money than your cave under your parents house.

No grown man would say this.
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. about a year playing PC games. Issue with the community (the "Master race")

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived