This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

about a year playing PC games. Issue with the community (the "Master race")

#71killkountPosted 12/28/2013 5:02:02 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
A message to TC.

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Arguing-with-idiots.jpg

Yea, why is everyone arguing with him?
---
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif
#72IronX87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 7:13:09 PM
Wow this topic went out of context. I can see all the personal attacks and its quite sad. I don't care about it really, it just shows how desperate they are to prove their invalid point.
#73ArkonBladePosted 12/28/2013 7:18:02 PM
I don't use the term PC master race and I also don't really care that some people do use it.

The people I do know who do some times use it. Do it as a Rib. PC Elitists are the ones that I find a bit annoying.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#74JKatarnPosted 12/28/2013 7:20:10 PM
IronX87 posted...
Wow this topic went out of context. I can see all the personal attacks and its quite sad. I don't care about it really, it just shows how desperate they are to prove their invalid point.

Given the fact that you had a few messages moderated yourself, I would say that they weren't the only ones going off-topic/replying in a uncivil manner. Regardless, why let it bother you? It's a gaming platform, a hunk of silicon - play the games you like and stop taking things so personally.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#75DerPancakePosted 12/28/2013 7:22:01 PM
Arguing with console peasants is like arguing against a fan of a ***** sports team, ok you like your crappy team but the fact your team is always on the bottom of the table, while my team is always at the top 3 and you still think your crappy team is better.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#76codyorrPosted 12/28/2013 7:24:13 PM
A year? A lot of us have been PC gaming since the 90s. A year means nothing. Complain when you grow up and until then play with some LEGOs.
#77ClouddxPosted 12/28/2013 7:25:40 PM(edited)
I <3 trolls, they always tend to make hilarious threads and everyone gets their panties in a bunch. You can also see what other trolls are out there based on the responses in the thread whether it be pro or against the system board where the thread started.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#78IronX87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 7:38:04 PM
JKatarn posted...
IronX87 posted...

Given the fact that you had a few messages moderated yourself, I would say that they weren't the only ones going off-topic/replying in a uncivil manner. Regardless, why let it bother you? It's a gaming platform, a hunk of silicon - play the games you like and stop taking things so personally.

Cmon you know how gfaqs moderate messages. Its not that accurate.
I didn't go off-topic or replied in a uncivil manner.
These were the moderated messages:
IronX87 posted...
This thing is no joke and its differently not just on gfaqs, many other forums/sites (reddit, ign ect.) is like this. Guys... I've seen some moderated

the other one was on this:
Slayn posted...
Obviously you are not part of the master race if it bothers you too much.
Or you just have a stick up your ass.

which I replied:
IronX87 posted...
This right here is a perfect example. Witness the moderated of the master race.
#79IronX87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 7:41:53 PM
codyorr posted...
A year? A lot of us have been PC gaming since the 90s. A year means nothing. Complain when you grow up and until then play with some LEGOs.

Calm down gangsta. Im a grown man and make more money than your cave under your parents house.
#80ClouddxPosted 12/28/2013 7:43:13 PM
IronX87 posted...
codyorr posted...

Calm down gangsta. Im a grown man and make more money than your cave under your parents house.

No grown man would say this.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S