This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

about a year playing PC games. Issue with the community (the "Master race")

#81IronX87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 6:46:03 PM
Clouddx posted...
IronX87 posted...
codyorr posted...
A year? A lot of us have been PC gaming since the 90s. A year means nothing. Complain when you grow up and until then play with some LEGOs.

Calm down gangsta. Im a grown man and make more money than your cave under your parents house.

No grown man would say this.

You say this because you live in this cave under your parents house. Go outside and see the real world.
#82Majoras_pantsPosted 12/28/2013 6:47:55 PM
lol at trying to fit in parent's basement jokes any time you get a little butthurt.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#83JavelinPosted 12/28/2013 6:50:21 PM
DerPancake posted...
Arguing with console peasants is like arguing against a fan of a ***** sports team, ok you like your crappy team but the fact your team is always on the bottom of the table, while my team is always at the top 3 and you still think your crappy team is better.

It's not even like that. There are valid reasons to like a crappy sports team - likable players, geographical location, etc. Gaming on a console is like eating out of the garbage when there is real food just waiting for you on the table.
---
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
#84ClouddxPosted 12/28/2013 6:51:25 PM
IronX87 posted...
Clouddx posted...
IronX87 posted...
codyorr posted...
A year? A lot of us have been PC gaming since the 90s. A year means nothing. Complain when you grow up and until then play with some LEGOs.

Calm down gangsta. Im a grown man and make more money than your cave under your parents house.

You say this because you live in this cave under your parents house. Go outside and see the real world.

You don't even know me, maybe I invented something for a certain company and I'm actually rich.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#85shdwdrgnixPosted 12/28/2013 6:55:50 PM
codyorr posted...

there's quite a few LEGO games that are on PC, I think those will suffice for the moment, at least he won't step on them.
#86Fayt349Posted 12/28/2013 6:57:25 PM
I've seen more people who don't play PC call us mater race than I have seen us call ourselves that
---
Intel i5 3570k||Vengence 8 GIG DDR3 RAM||EVGA GTX 760 ||4 TB WD Black+1TB Seagate + 128 gig Samsung Pro SSD || Corsair 650W |Asus MOBO||CM scout advance 2 case
#87IronX87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 6:58:46 PM
Clouddx posted...
IronX87 posted...
Clouddx posted...
IronX87 posted...
codyorr posted...

You don't even know me, maybe I invented something for a certain company and I'm actually rich.

I don't know you but the fact you lack any idea how grown up could talk says alot.
#88Bazooka_PenguinPosted 12/28/2013 7:00:54 PM
Once again, moderators are completely useless and only pick out trivial posts. The only way TC could make it any more obvious that he's trolling would be if he outright stated it. Again and again the Gfaqs mods prove their incompetence in their inability to properly moderate the boards DESPITE being present.
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
#89ClouddxPosted 12/28/2013 7:02:08 PM
English please "idea how grown"
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#90IronX87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 7:07:42 PM
Clouddx posted...
English please "idea how grown"

I'm not getting what youre refering to. If you cant understand, the problem is with your English, bud. The "English" is all there.