This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm done... For now (steam sale)

#1locky723Posted 12/28/2013 1:29:03 PM
Got a bunch of new games to add to my collection of games I plan on playing in the kind of near future. Civilization 5 with all of the dlc, the bridge, steam marines, sleeping dogs, valdis story, quantam conondrum, binary domain, the pit, sins of a solar empire: rebellion with dlc and... That's it. What did you guys get? Are you done or plan on getting more? Oh and I got my friend portal and torchlight 2
#2Inferno700Posted 12/28/2013 1:46:35 PM(edited)
All I got so far is Morrowind. I have been thinking about Jade Empire and FFVII though. I have the FFVII version from Square Enix site from back in Mar but I can't play it offline. I don't know when I would get to either though really. I have quite the backlog.

Oh, Civ V is pretty good. I got that (Gold Edition) Civ IV and Xcom for 20 this summer. I didn't get Brave New World though. I was new to the series so learning it can be tough but it's fun once you get the hang of it.
---
NNID: Jesus_Is_God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436
Steam ID: Inferno700
#3calcyclePosted 12/28/2013 1:45:07 PM
People think steam sales are lacking but I've picked up quite a few games I'm interested at this time around.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#4Inferno700Posted 12/28/2013 1:49:38 PM
calcycle posted...
People think steam sales are lacking but I've picked up quite a few games I'm interested at this time around.

They just already have everything they want. I got a bunch of games in the summer sale and don't want but a few more. Most don't interest me. My backlog is so large it's hard to justify spending more on a game I won't be able to get to for 12-16 months. Unless that is I really want to play it sooner.
---
NNID: Jesus_Is_God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436
Steam ID: Inferno700
#5locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 3:28:10 PM
Inferno700 posted...
calcycle posted...

They just already have everything they want. I got a bunch of games in the summer sale and don't want but a few more. Most don't interest me. My backlog is so large it's hard to justify spending more on a game I won't be able to get to for 12-16 months. Unless that is I really want to play it sooner.

In their defense, steam has kinda turned it down. No coal and stuff, just trading cards. No big bundles, just some smaller ones. But it's still a great sale.
#6MortalDangerPosted 12/29/2013 3:38:44 PM
I miss the bundles. That's what made it fun. Granted, there have been some, like all AC games off when AC4 was daily but they don't bundle em.
---
God Bless America.
#7FroakiePosted 12/29/2013 3:47:17 PM
MortalDanger posted...
I miss the bundles. That's what made it fun. Granted, there have been some, like all AC games off when AC4 was daily but they don't bundle em.

Damn I didn't even bother looking. I wanted to start the series too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EPGPNKk.jpg
wufei8706
#8godplaysSNESPosted 12/29/2013 3:50:54 PM
calcycle posted...

It's just that most games have the same prices as in the previous sales. The only games with big discounts are almost only old games.
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#9lightsout06Posted 12/29/2013 4:03:28 PM
same here I have:
The Witcher 1/2
Fallout NV
Bioshock 1/2/Infinite
Medieval, Empire and Shogun Total War 2
---
Not changing sig until Jason Garrett is fired - 10/27/2013
psn - JayDoug25
#10MulderYuffiePosted 12/29/2013 9:35:34 PM
I've bought about 120 games in total so far.....

still not done