This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just gonna put this out there...

#11ryan0991Posted 12/28/2013 7:38:15 PM
Decided to test it out because of this topic. It does work pretty well.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#12AllHailTheDead6Posted 12/28/2013 8:23:20 PM
how does it connect with the computer?

does it come with its own wifi thing or will I have to use it plugged in like the ds3
---
Steam ID AllHailTheDead
*Puts on his robe and wizard hat*
#13fire2boxPosted 12/28/2013 8:25:46 PM
AllHailTheDead6 posted...
how does it connect with the computer?

does it come with its own wifi thing or will I have to use it plugged in like the ds3

You could use bluetooth with Dual shock 3 ya know.

bluetooth dongles can be had pretty cheaply too.
---
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039
#14ShuraYukihimePosted 12/28/2013 8:27:11 PM
daemon_dan posted...
fatali posted...
I don't like the joysticks in the DS4, they felt better as they were in the previous models. Everything else feels fine, I have been playing a lot with it.

What don't you like about the sticks? I think they're one of my favorite improvements as my thumbs would often collide while using the DS3. (not trying to argue that they're better, just wanna get your take on it)

How were you holding the controller that this happened? The sticks didn't touch. The only way your thumbs would is if you used the "joints" to manipulate the sticks rather than the "pads" on your thumb.
---
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
#15daemon_dan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 9:55:01 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
daemon_dan posted...
fatali posted...
I don't like the joysticks in the DS4, they felt better as they were in the previous models. Everything else feels fine, I have been playing a lot with it.

What don't you like about the sticks? I think they're one of my favorite improvements as my thumbs would often collide while using the DS3. (not trying to argue that they're better, just wanna get your take on it)

How were you holding the controller that this happened? The sticks didn't touch. The only way your thumbs would is if you used the "joints" to manipulate the sticks rather than the "pads" on your thumb.

My thumbs would often slip and that's exactly how it would happen. The convex nature of the DS3 made it hard to maintain a focal point on my thumbs, so they would often slip.
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#16daemon_dan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 9:55:52 PM
fatali posted...
daemon_dan posted...
fatali posted...

I don't like the shape, I had no problems with the old design.

The new one feels like the stick is tiny.

Fair enough. I love the new shape but to each their own ^_^
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride