This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cant tell if i'm getting carpal tunnel... or tennis elbow....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cant tell if i'm getting carpal tunnel... or tennis elbow....

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#1
Man this sucks...
Just another day in the life of Jimmy Nuttrin

User Info: killkount

killkount
3 years ago#2
tennis elbow? if thats anything like hyper extending your elbows then yea that's annoying. elbows would kill me after a boxing match with some buddies.
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif

User Info: Ned_Mandingo

Ned_Mandingo
3 years ago#3
Use your other hand.
You gotta pay the troll toll.

User Info: Stingyray

Stingyray
3 years ago#4
Have you tried seeing a doctor by chance?
Gaming. Mac. Pick one, not both. -HappyKhicken

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#5
Stingyray posted...

I'm planning to. The main thing that's bothering me is that I feel like i'm developing symptoms... Nothing actually hurts or anything.

User Info: TheNazzaro

TheNazzaro
3 years ago#6
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Stingyray posted...

I'm planning to. The main thing that's bothering me is that I feel like i'm developing symptoms... Nothing actually hurts or anything.

If it doesn't hurt, it's not tennis elbow or tendonitis. I've had that a few times and it's pretty unbearable. Kept me from swinging a racket for a couple weeks at a time. What are you doing? Clicking a mouse a lot?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheNazzaro

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#7
So nothing hurts and yet you are complaining? How exactly is your body reacting?
- My vision is augmented

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#8
TheNazzaro posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Stingyray posted...

If it doesn't hurt, it's not tennis elbow or tendonitis. I've had that a few times and it's pretty unbearable. Kept me from swinging a racket for a couple weeks at a time. What are you doing? Clicking a mouse a lot?

Well I think i'm in the development stages. They say a symptom of tennis elbow is numbness in your pinky finger.. Which is what I had a couple weeks ago, but then I toned my tennis down and got better. Now lately i've been using my PC a lot more, while playing tennis. Now I've been feeling different sensations... Hmm...

I think it's typing that's most likely causing problems.

Man this sucks, especiallly since I've been trying to get into drawing a lot lately, and I just got 1000$ worth of PC parts... My first non crappy PC...

I hope this wont end up being long lasting... I really need to get this checked out.

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#9
SpazH3d posted...
So nothing hurts and yet you are complaining? How exactly is your body reacting?

Well nothing has made me close to going "OW" but I do feel sensations. I hope you weren't implying that this isn't anything to concern myself with. I want to stop this before it gets serious.

User Info: killkount

killkount
3 years ago#10
Go see a doctor then. This is just GameFAQS. Pretty sure I haven't met a doctor on here yet, at least it's never been mentioned and i've been here for ten years.
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cant tell if i'm getting carpal tunnel... or tennis elbow....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived