This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cant tell if i'm getting carpal tunnel... or tennis elbow....

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 12/28/2013 5:21:18 PM
Man this sucks...
---
Just another day in the life of Jimmy Nuttrin
#2killkountPosted 12/28/2013 5:23:15 PM
tennis elbow? if thats anything like hyper extending your elbows then yea that's annoying. elbows would kill me after a boxing match with some buddies.
---
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif
#3Ned_MandingoPosted 12/28/2013 5:23:22 PM
Use your other hand.
---
You gotta pay the troll toll.
#4StingyrayPosted 12/28/2013 5:23:36 PM
Have you tried seeing a doctor by chance?
---
Gaming. Mac. Pick one, not both. -HappyKhicken
#5IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 5:25:50 PM
Stingyray posted...

I'm planning to. The main thing that's bothering me is that I feel like i'm developing symptoms... Nothing actually hurts or anything.
---
#6TheNazzaroPosted 12/28/2013 5:32:45 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Stingyray posted...

I'm planning to. The main thing that's bothering me is that I feel like i'm developing symptoms... Nothing actually hurts or anything.

If it doesn't hurt, it's not tennis elbow or tendonitis. I've had that a few times and it's pretty unbearable. Kept me from swinging a racket for a couple weeks at a time. What are you doing? Clicking a mouse a lot?
---
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheNazzaro
#7SpazH3dPosted 12/28/2013 5:34:34 PM
So nothing hurts and yet you are complaining? How exactly is your body reacting?
---
- My vision is augmented
#8IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 5:38:24 PM
TheNazzaro posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Stingyray posted...

If it doesn't hurt, it's not tennis elbow or tendonitis. I've had that a few times and it's pretty unbearable. Kept me from swinging a racket for a couple weeks at a time. What are you doing? Clicking a mouse a lot?

Well I think i'm in the development stages. They say a symptom of tennis elbow is numbness in your pinky finger.. Which is what I had a couple weeks ago, but then I toned my tennis down and got better. Now lately i've been using my PC a lot more, while playing tennis. Now I've been feeling different sensations... Hmm...

I think it's typing that's most likely causing problems.

Man this sucks, especiallly since I've been trying to get into drawing a lot lately, and I just got 1000$ worth of PC parts... My first non crappy PC...

I hope this wont end up being long lasting... I really need to get this checked out.
---
#9IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 5:40:28 PM
SpazH3d posted...
So nothing hurts and yet you are complaining? How exactly is your body reacting?

Well nothing has made me close to going "OW" but I do feel sensations. I hope you weren't implying that this isn't anything to concern myself with. I want to stop this before it gets serious.
---
#10killkountPosted 12/28/2013 5:43:58 PM
Go see a doctor then. This is just GameFAQS. Pretty sure I haven't met a doctor on here yet, at least it's never been mentioned and i've been here for ten years.
---
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif