This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: New Year's Gaming/PC related goals...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ITT: New Year's Gaming/PC related goals...

User Info: runrom

3 years ago#1
Get through my gaming backlog on the PC and PSP. A completed game is where I at least I complete the single player campaign once, and give myself about a week to complete per game.

Avoid placing way too much time in online multiplayer games, probably less than 5 hours a so or week (Dota 2 and CS:Go are my weaknesses)

Build a small linux box that will use Steam OS. Probably go with either a cheap Intel i3 or lower end AMD build in a micro ATX case, just depending on whatever sales and specials are online.

Try and finish reading computer programming books, starting with C++, maybe one a month or so just for fun.

Ditto with reading an Algorithms and Data Structures book. I'm starting to read this book from MIT that was provided for free.

What about you?
MBP 2009 | Intel i5 3570k + Powercolor 7870 Myst | HP Touchpad 32gb CM9 | MyTouch4g running 4.1
Now part of the 500 posts club.

User Info: somebody336

3 years ago#2
Just to beat Mortal Kombat Armageddon on the highest difficulty. Oh and to get me another SSD :p
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

3 years ago#3
My goal is to have an R9 280X or higher by the end of the year.
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GM RAM

User Info: revolver

3 years ago#4
I'm looking forward to spending a good few hundred hours with Dark Souls 2. Other than that I hope to upgrade to an 880 and learn a bit of c#.
2500K @ 4.5 | GTX 670 | 4 GB | TX 650 | 128 GB ssd | CM 690 II
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ITT: New Year's Gaming/PC related goals...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived