This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rogue Legacy...please, some questions need answering?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rogue Legacy...please, some questions need answering?

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
3 years ago#1
It hasn't come out for the 360. I'm very interested in it. I DO have 2 or 3 questions though.

1 - Is there any way to play the game (demo) before buying it? I've seen a few videos but I would like to see if the feel of it.

2 - Do weapons/items/bought skills stay? I know that money carries over after death and only allows you to "buy" the stuff before they reset you to zero. But do the skills/stuff you buy stay with your characterS forever?
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero

User Info: Zohar_Metatron

Zohar_Metatron
3 years ago#2
http://roguelegacy.com/

Demo's there.

And yeah, everything you buy is permanent, save for a few hidden "remix" bosses that give you predetermined stuff.
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.

jimm120
3 years ago#3
Thanks. I also wanted to know if I could use a controller (and which is better...keyboard and mouse or xbox gamepad)...saw that it was supported (controller) on the site.
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
3 years ago#4
jimm120 posted...
Thanks. I also wanted to know if I could use a controller (and which is better...keyboard and mouse or xbox gamepad)...saw that it was supported (controller) on the site.

The gamepad is much better imo. I`ve only played the game with the controller and the gameplay is awesome!
Biggest JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure Fan.
My JoJo/JPN Game based channel: http://bit.ly/15HUBPr

jimm120
3 years ago#5
Wow. Played the demo for like 2 hours...and didn't even beat the boss!!!! Its very addicting and even if you get the same room sometimes, there's usually some alteration.

Wow. Enjoyed it a lot. Might just buy it for the $7.50. Too bad its not on the xbox 360, since I have 5 bucks credit there.

Well, I'll decide by monday if I'll get it. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rogue Legacy...please, some questions need answering?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived