This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rogue Legacy...please, some questions need answering?

#1jimm120Posted 12/29/2013 10:38:43 AM
It hasn't come out for the 360. I'm very interested in it. I DO have 2 or 3 questions though.

1 - Is there any way to play the game (demo) before buying it? I've seen a few videos but I would like to see if the feel of it.

2 - Do weapons/items/bought skills stay? I know that money carries over after death and only allows you to "buy" the stuff before they reset you to zero. But do the skills/stuff you buy stay with your characterS forever?
---
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
#2Zohar_MetatronPosted 12/29/2013 10:41:34 AM
http://roguelegacy.com/

Demo's there.

And yeah, everything you buy is permanent, save for a few hidden "remix" bosses that give you predetermined stuff.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#3jimm120(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 10:53:50 AM
Thanks. I also wanted to know if I could use a controller (and which is better...keyboard and mouse or xbox gamepad)...saw that it was supported (controller) on the site.
---
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
#4Evil_GogetaPosted 12/29/2013 10:56:03 AM
jimm120 posted...
Thanks. I also wanted to know if I could use a controller (and which is better...keyboard and mouse or xbox gamepad)...saw that it was supported (controller) on the site.

The gamepad is much better imo. I`ve only played the game with the controller and the gameplay is awesome!
---
Biggest JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure Fan.
My JoJo/JPN Game based channel: http://bit.ly/15HUBPr
#5jimm120(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 2:05:47 PM
Wow. Played the demo for like 2 hours...and didn't even beat the boss!!!! Its very addicting and even if you get the same room sometimes, there's usually some alteration.

Wow. Enjoyed it a lot. Might just buy it for the $7.50. Too bad its not on the xbox 360, since I have 5 bucks credit there.

Well, I'll decide by monday if I'll get it. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
---