This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which brand makes the best computer mice?

#11Bellum_SacrumPosted 12/29/2013 3:50:19 PM
If there was such a thing there wouldn't be others derp.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#12BogePosted 12/29/2013 3:53:27 PM
I've been a Logitech guy for about 10 years now. I'm very happy with them.
---
And so he prophesied that the sheeple will follow the stupid, and the stupid will rule the Earth.
#13KaushadPosted 12/29/2013 4:10:23 PM
all companies have up and down. Razer has a grand total of 1 good product, the death adder. Logitech has a couple of good ones, and a few mid-bad ones. Zowie I've heard is good.

(personally recommends the deathadder)`
---
Let us assume that for the sake of assumption that I am always right.
#14GarquillPosted 12/29/2013 4:23:27 PM
Kaushad posted...
all companies have up and down. Razer has a grand total of 1 good product, the death adder. Logitech has a couple of good ones, and a few mid-bad ones. Zowie I've heard is good.

(personally recommends the deathadder)`

abyssus is a great mouse too

their Goliathus mouse pads are also great
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#15WyzeGyePosted 12/29/2013 4:25:32 PM
Overall best mouse company is Logitech
---
http://i.imgur.com/e4IiIHn.png
#16PhilOnDezPosted 12/29/2013 4:43:46 PM
I've had good luck with Razer's Nagas, I have a G1 and an Epic, the G1 still works fine but after 3-4 years the epic started double clicking. I retensioned the spring and it's good as new again though, not to mention that will happen to basically any mouse after enough use (I used to use it 8+ hours a day, probably the first 2 years I owned it, I don't use it as much anymore but probably more than the next guy). It doesn't have a top tier sensor like the ones listed above but I mostly played MMOs when I bought it. I have played some shooters with it and it's been good enough but I wouldn't recommend it if that's important to you.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez