This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any way to (automatically) change mouse sensitivity for specific games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there any way to (automatically) change mouse sensitivity for specific games?
3 years ago#1
80/80.

I have a hard time playing a lot of the really old games from GOG (Dragon Pass, HOMM3, Ultima) because they display at a MUCH lower resolution, which results in cursor movement being way too sensitive/fast. Is there any way to set up my PC to automatically adjust mouse settings when I launch these games so I don't have to go through all the setting manually each time I open and close one?
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
3 years ago#2
These games don have a mouse sensitivity option?

Otherwise, no.
My gaming Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
3 years ago#3
Buy a gaming mouse? I know that Logitech mice can do that using their software, and most gaming mice also have adjustable dpi which can be used to achieve the same effect.
i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz | 6950 2GB | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 840 Pro 256 GB | Win8 Pro 64
GT: Beastwood5
3 years ago#4
Nope.

They're really old games.
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
3 years ago#5
depends on your mouse. I have a g500 and I can create profiles for different games that are automatically detected when the game starts.
Religion is like circumcision. If you wait until someone is 21 to tell them about it, they probably won't be interested.
3 years ago#6
I just have a logitech m510. Never really saw the appeal of gaming mice--always figured they were for people who took FPS games way too ****ing seriously. May have to reconsider that. Are there any good, relatively cheap, wireless gaming mice that would accommodate me that any of you fine people are aware of?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there any way to (automatically) change mouse sensitivity for specific games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived