This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

does Mass Effect 1 and 2 support Xbox 360 controller

#21btaylorstlPosted 12/30/2013 3:21:01 PM
The ME series does not natively support controllers on PC. That being said, all 3 games work extremely well with Xpadder if you're willing to give it a shot.

I bought Xpadder and am definitely willing to give it a shot, but for some reason I can't seem to find a good place to download profiles for it. I'd rather not have to re-invent the wheel, as I'm sure people who know the games and the interfaces inside and out have already come up with very good profiles. Do you have any or know where they can be found?
---
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11
#22BuburibonPosted 12/30/2013 3:49:51 PM
btaylorstl posted...
The ME series does not natively support controllers on PC. That being said, all 3 games work extremely well with Xpadder if you're willing to give it a shot.

I bought Xpadder and am definitely willing to give it a shot, but for some reason I can't seem to find a good place to download profiles for it. I'd rather not have to re-invent the wheel, as I'm sure people who know the games and the interfaces inside and out have already come up with very good profiles. Do you have any or know where they can be found?

I'm away from home until Saturday, and therefore cannot provide you with my profiles at the moment. However, I can sure tell you that all I did was to try and emulate the default 360 controls, and tweak the analog sticks sensitivity settings to my liking. It really shouldn't take you more than 20 minutes to come up with a pretty decent "profile of your own." :-)
---
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB 2133Mhz | GTX Titan @ 1136Mhz