This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT:- Predict the first game you'll play in 2014!

#1ghostwarrior79Posted 12/30/2013 9:23:50 AM
Me, aw, uh, I'll play the SAME first game I played in 2013 and the night 'fore Xmas- SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION COMPLETE EDITION. I recently got the deniable ops insurgency dlc for it and I'm havin' a lotta fun capping black arrow insur-"gents", lol! Conviction is THE best stealth game of 2013-14 and the years to come!

BYE and a Happy, Blessed, and Prosperous New Year from Sam Fisher, Archer, Kestrel, and ME!

Now you gotta tell me the first game you'll play in 2014, if it's conviction, play the insurgency maps!

See ya'll later!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)
#2OdiousThirteenPosted 12/30/2013 9:24:42 AM
Borderlands 2 or League, likely.
---
http://www.secretcitycomedy.com/geeklab/
#3ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 9:24:45 AM
Oh, forgot one thing, if you want splinter cell conviction wallpapers, pm me or post here and I'll give you some cool looking ones!

bye!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)
#4Ch3wyPosted 12/30/2013 9:25:20 AM
Skyrim
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#5ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 9:26:24 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Skyrim

ugh, you again....
---
#6CobraKingKillerPosted 12/30/2013 9:30:20 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Skyrim

---
A small stone may only make a small ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave.
- Wiegraf Folles
#7ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 9:39:32 AM
CobraKingKiller posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Skyrim

you gotta be kiddin' me.
---
#8SpazH3dPosted 12/30/2013 9:44:28 AM
How do I predict when it is I that decides? The games I'm playing at the moment are Van Helsing + DLC and Dragon Age Origins with all DLC. Oh and I should play more X-Com Enemy Within.
---
- My vision is augmented
#9ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 9:46:06 AM
SpazH3d posted...
How do I predict when it is I that decides? The games I'm playing at the moment are Van Helsing + DLC and Dragon Age Origins with all DLC. Oh and I should play more X-Com Enemy Within.

O_O sorry 'bout that! I'm gonna keep playing conviction.....
---
#10SpazH3dPosted 12/30/2013 9:50:08 AM
ghostwarrior79 posted...
SpazH3d posted...

O_O sorry 'bout that! I'm gonna keep playing conviction.....

Haha, I didn't mean to sound cranky. You have a great new year too, mister ghost. May your paths bring you glory and much loot.
---
- My vision is augmented