This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT:- Predict the first game you'll play in 2014!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ITT:- Predict the first game you'll play in 2014!
2 years ago#81
Definitely Final Fantasy 7, since the retranslation mod comes out on 1/1/14.
Re-playing: Shining Force 3: Scenario 3 (in English)
Playing for the first time: Nothing, at the moment
2 years ago#82
I think I'll play Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
Main Site:
2 years ago#83
Arkham City
You get it started, and I'll run you over. That's the best plan I can think of.
2 years ago#84
Dishonored most likely.
3570k / HD 7870 / GA-Z77X-D3H / 500R / 1TB HDD / 8GB DDR3 / TX 650
2 years ago#85
WoW most likely.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
2 years ago#86
I'm thinking Dark Souls 2. Nothing remotely interests me at this point. I realize it's not coming out until March. Recently uninstalled every game on my PC as I don't play them anymore, even Battlefield 4, gone and deleted.
2 years ago#87 might actually be Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Bought it for $25 in the Thanksgiving sale, and I try to play the games I paid more money for first whenever possible (so I feel like less of an idiot when it invariably goes down to $5 or $10 before I've played it.) Just finished up Arkham Origins which was in the same boat, so I think Splinter Cell may be next. Although I might not get to it before Metal Gear Rising and Assassin's Creed Liberation come out, particularly because I've got a new set of electronic drums coming and I'm probably going to put some good time in with those and RB3 pro mode.
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11
2 years ago#88
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos or Agarest: Generations of War. I might just get tired and play Skyrim again.... *sigh*
I7-970 4.5ghz | MSI 7950 TF3 1185/1500
2 years ago#89
Most likely Banjo Tooie
2+2 does in fact equal fish f=6 i=9 s=19 h=8 so F+I-S+H=4=2+2
2 years ago#90
Its a toss up between these 5.

Dirt 3
BF4 (if it stops crashing)
FX8350 oc'ed 4.8ghz| Kraken X60| SA R9 290| ASRock 990fx Extreme9| 16 gigs ripjaws ddr3| Evo 240GB ssd| 1TB cuda'| antec 750W| NZXT Phantom
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ITT:- Predict the first game you'll play in 2014!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived