This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is you New Years resolution?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is you New Years resolution?
2 years ago#11
If I get the graduation present I want, 3200x1800 on the Yoga 2 Pro.
---
www.janzengraphics.com
FC: 0645-5830-9568
2 years ago#12
Ikari Gendo posted...
Something about not being a horrid alcoholic.

---
"The more things change, the more they stay the same" -Snake Plissken Escape from L.A.
2 years ago#13
Oldschool_DBZ posted...
Ikari Gendo posted...
Something about not being a horrid alcoholic.

In all truthfullness, this is mine. I was pretty bad for the last few years, especially after losing both parents in a 3 year period.. Stopped drinking a couple days ago. More gaming/gym/hiking time, less depression and no drinking. 2013 was a year I would like to forget in all honesty....
---
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" -George Carlin
2 years ago#14
Excellent, glad some pc board brothers are also cleaning up. Got pretty wasted for nye and had a fun time, but I'll probably die by the time I reach 30 if I keep it up.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA
2 years ago#15
Ikari Gendo posted...
Excellent, glad some pc board brothers are also cleaning up. Got pretty wasted for nye and had a fun time, but I'll probably die by the time I reach 30 if I keep it up.

I'm 35 and this is the first time I've been sober on New Year's Eve since I was 15. I did quit for 3 months earlier this year, but fell off the wagon hardcore for the last 2 months. Enough is enough. I've been wasted enough to last 3 lifetimes. After awhile it just isn't fun anymore. Problem is that everyone that I know drinks.... so that is the biggest issue. For nye this year I just avoided everyone...
---
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" -George Carlin
2 years ago#16
Quit buying cars, guns and legos. And go back to school. Still dont know the order tho.
---
FX8350 oc'ed 4.8ghz| Kraken X60| SA R9 290| ASRock 990fx Extreme9| 16 gigs ripjaws ddr3| Evo 240GB ssd| 1TB cuda'| antec 750W| NZXT Phantom
2 years ago#17
I last made a New Years Resolution about 15-20 years back - Make no more New Years Resolutions. So far I've stuck to it without fail.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is you New Years resolution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived