This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Injustice on PC

#1SleepComaPosted 1/1/2014 10:59:41 AM
I read a review saying that the port is pretty bad, mainly the online mode not working well. Is this the only issue? Or does it run pretty bad?

It's $20 for the ultimate edition on Amazon.
---
Intel Core i7 4770k @ 3.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z87x UD5H | EVGA GTX 780 Ti | 1+2 TB Caviar Black HDD | Seagate 240 GB SSD | G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB | Noctua NH-D14 |G400s
#2ivanwind15Posted 1/1/2014 11:07:01 AM
Well that's odd.

I read a review saying that the port is pretty good, mainly online mode was working well. No other issues.
---
My gaming Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
#3SleepComa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 11:17:16 AM
ivanwind15 posted...
Well that's odd.

I read a review saying that the port is pretty good, mainly online mode was working well. No other issues.

Ah I see then, damn amazon reviews can't really be trusted.
---
Intel Core i7 4770k @ 3.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z87x UD5H | EVGA GTX 780 Ti | 1+2 TB Caviar Black HDD | Seagate 240 GB SSD | G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB | Noctua NH-D14 |G400s
#4bigbadharryPosted 1/1/2014 11:26:00 AM
Too bad the game sucks, not bad but not great. MK was so much better take out the violence and what do you have?
#5vashtrichamPosted 1/1/2014 11:32:14 AM
bigbadharry posted...
Too bad the game sucks, not bad but not great. MK was so much better take out the violence and what do you have?

To bad it is much better then MK
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#6TheWhoFanPosted 1/1/2014 11:34:11 AM
bigbadharry posted...

So the game sucks, therefore it's bad, because it's not great, but it's also not bad... all because it's not as violent as MK. Makes perfect sense to me, sure.
---
PC + 3DS. Every single time.
#7bigbadharryPosted 1/1/2014 12:03:31 PM
It does have some positives but bad outweighs the good, it's just such a drab fighter, I like the cast, I love DC, story was okay but as a fighting game, it has no depth and it is very flat, I don't really like Skullgirls but I can concede it is better than Injustice.

How can you make a game where you play as superheroes so boring? It feels like they needed a few months to flesh out the game, it just feels so unfinished with one win pose per character and this is the ultimate edition? I hope you like seeing the same winpose over and over again?

I've been playing fighting games for about 24 years and this was one of my most disappointing fighting games.
#8vashtrichamPosted 1/1/2014 12:07:32 PM
bigbadharry posted...
It does have some positives but bad outweighs the good, it's just such a drab fighter, I like the cast, I love DC, story was okay but as a fighting game, it has no depth and it is very flat, I don't really like Skullgirls but I can concede it is better than Injustice.

How can you make a game where you play as superheroes so boring? It feels like they needed a few months to flesh out the game, it just feels so unfinished with one win pose per character and this is the ultimate edition? I hope you like seeing the same winpose over and over again?

I've been playing fighting games for about 24 years and this was one of my most disappointing fighting games.

For someone playing them for so long you talk like you have no idea what you are talking about
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#9mogexpress1Posted 1/1/2014 12:09:31 PM
lol all the pros think this game has depth to last a long time and in many areas (NY) it has taken over the pro scene
---
Daddy's home
Shut up gabe and take my money
#10dlentPosted 1/1/2014 1:01:58 PM
The game has depth, but it's hard to like. Presentation is really important to a fighting game, and Injustice is awful at it. Bland music and robotic characters really kill the game for me.
---
Don't blame Me, I just drank 1500 skooma bottles!