This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Skywind, Morrowind-in-Skyrim

#11MrXGamerPosted 1/5/2014 1:38:14 PM
Wow, seriously... elder scrolls have probably the best modding community. They always pull out crazy stuff on each game and it sucks that Bethesda doesn't hire any of them. Valve game modders aren't good on this level, but valve still hired some of them. If their creativity skills are higher than your designers, then why not? Bethesda, you're lame. Sometimes I think they don't deserve these awesome modders, but I get to play their work so whatever.
---
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Crucial m4 SSD | Blu-ray | Win 7 x64
#12AlleRacingPosted 1/5/2014 1:42:02 PM
Looks a hell of a lot better than Morroblivion. That said, I hope it gets the mechanics right, because looks like they've put a ton of effort into the world, items and creatures.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#13NGd72Posted 1/5/2014 2:26:43 PM
Was interested....

But then I found out you need Morrowind and Skyrim + all expansions
#14KroosaydurPosted 1/5/2014 2:33:28 PM
I just dont understand how people can actually get into mods like these and like them. Why not just play morrowind instead?
#15Hunter_mkPosted 1/5/2014 3:04:30 PM
Kroosaydur posted...
I just dont understand how people can actually get into mods like these and like them. Why not just play morrowind instead?

the game aged pretty badly IMO, I wonder when we will get a full release of this mod looks amazing
---
RIP Xbox One 2013-2013
#16DiviDudePosted 1/5/2014 3:11:52 PM
God damn I don't know how anyone who's played Morrowind can not be completely sick of that music by now.
#17_Marka_Ragnos_Posted 1/5/2014 3:16:42 PM
Hunter_mk posted...
Kroosaydur posted...

the game aged pretty badly IMO, I wonder when we will get a full release of this mod looks amazing

Modded Morrowind looks much better than the trailer for sky wind.
---
i5 4670k| 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3| EVGA GTX 780|Alienware m17x|iPad Air
http://i.imgur.com/j8vZrBQ.jpg
#18LordOfLegaciesPosted 1/5/2014 5:14:08 PM
Kroosaydur posted...

- Better engine
- Better graphics
- Using the same character
- Don't have to switch between games
- More to do in one game

I could go on.

NGd72 posted...
Was interested....

But then I found out you need Morrowind and Skyrim + all expansions

What were you expecting? If they're recreating Morrowind within Skyrim, it's obviously going to require Morrowind for many reasons, not least of which is copyright issues. If they completely remade Morrowind and released it for free, they'd be sued for everything including their own skin.
And generally, if a mod is made to be compatible with expansions, that means it's not compatible with non-expanded games. Why would they limit their mod like that?

DiviDude posted...
God damn I don't know how anyone who's played Morrowind can not be completely sick of that music by now.

Really? I still maintain that Morrowind had the best music out of the entire series.

RPGMatt posted...
No matter how much modding you do... Bethesda games are still boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#19BogePosted 1/5/2014 5:46:49 PM
RPGMatt posted...
No matter how much modding you do... Bethesda games are still boring.

I agree. They lack character.
---
And so he prophesied that the sheeple will follow the stupid, and the stupid will rule the Earth.
#20HighOnPhazonPosted 1/5/2014 5:55:01 PM
Well ****, I was just about to download Morrowind Overhaul 3.0, but that seems pointless now.
---
PC / WII U / 3DS
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650