This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adventure RPGS with meaty combat akin to Dark Souls/Draken the ancient gates?

#11ThunderPotatoPosted 1/5/2014 6:13:15 PM
capgamer posted...
The only Monster Hunter on PC is frontier which hasn't been translated into English and has stuff in place meant to prevent you from playing even in Japanese... so I don't know what you're "like a PC?"ing about. :)

Every one not on the 3DS or Wii U is playable on my PC. Dunno about you. So yes, "Like a PC?".
---
I love you.
#12TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 12:17:56 AM
Hell, combat like the Witcher 2 is right up this alley.

Does that help with any suggestions?
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#13jakisthePosted 1/6/2014 12:39:15 AM
What about it did you like? The speed? The challenge? The [im]mobility? Those can help us narrow it down, because right now, it's kinda..unique - unless you look at an emulator running Kings Field.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#14Arsene-LupinPosted 1/6/2014 1:29:39 AM
No one is mentioning any games similar to either of those titles.
Partly because Drakan and Dark Souls really don't have any other games with similar combat.
And partly because everyone is confused because Drakan plays nothing like Dark Souls.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#15viserdesPosted 1/6/2014 1:33:15 AM
Demon's Souls.
#16TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 1:59:27 AM
Arsene-Lupin posted...
No one is mentioning any games similar to either of those titles.
Partly because Drakan and Dark Souls really don't have any other games with similar combat.
And partly because everyone is confused because Drakan plays nothing like Dark Souls.

It should be pretty clear to those who have played both titles.

Combat where blows feel like they have weight to them.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]