This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh No. 3, is down.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Oh No. 3, is down.
1 year ago#1
How is Arma 3 now it's been out a while? I've seen a few copies of the limited edition in a local HMV for 16

Worth picking up? Still a buggy mess?

Would it even run on this system? -

Amd Phenom quad core II
Nvidia GTX 650
8 Gig corsair DDR3 ram
Latest drivers etc..

Always loved the Flashpoint games but is this one a brute?

;)
1 year ago#2
Runs better than 2 but maxing it is also harder.

Beautiful game when you get all settings up! Not played it since they added the campaign though strangely enough.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqp4iFO441qg5fyl.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI3BFTc_Y4I
1 year ago#3
Brass_Eye posted...
Runs better than 2 but maxing it is also harder.

Beautiful game when you get all settings up! Not played it since they added the campaign though strangely enough.

Ah, excellent!

I managed to get Arma II running at quite a good rate on that rig so if 3 runs a bit better it should be good to go.

I did see on Steam during the sale they had finally added a single player campaign, might have to give that a go an all :)

Cheers. Best get me boots on and go grab a copy ;)
1 year ago#4
thats a longer pause than that. its more like "oh no ... 3 in down"
1 year ago#5
The HMV's round here only stock WoW and the Sims, infact that's the same for pretty much everywhere.
1 year ago#6
In my experience, it runs better than 2 if you're not trying to max it. Though that may be because I have a quad-core CPU and I heard Arma 3 has support for 4 cores, which I guess because people mentioned it Arma 2 didn't maybe? Just taking wild guesses here.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Oh No. 3, is down.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived