This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember when people said GTA V wasn't gonna come to the PC?

#11MasterDonGeroPosted 1/9/2014 9:11:23 PM
I predict that it'll never be released for the PC.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#12Flaktrooper123Posted 1/9/2014 9:16:23 PM
R i c k posted...
If it comes to PC, fine. If not, oh well. I really don't care. If R* wants my money they'll have to release on PC. If they don't, I have plenty of other games to play.

Right, if it come to PC, I may then buy and play it. I it is not, well, they don't want my money anyway. There are plenty of better games around. Let the console fanboys kill each other arguing over which console is better.
#13Hunter_mkPosted 1/9/2014 10:18:09 PM
I doubt it will come soon, R* still trying to fix GTAO, there's a lot of glitches and exploits and a lot of people with millions and tanks
---
RIP Xbox One 2013-2013
#14Kokuei05Posted 1/9/2014 11:32:45 PM
I doubt it will come soon, R* still trying to fix GTAO, there's a lot of glitches and exploits and a lot of people with millions and tanks

You can't fix modded PS3's or 360's. The systems themselves are open like a $10 whore.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u155ncSlkCk
#15iNoeticPosted 1/10/2014 1:42:15 PM
DV8ingSources posted...
Whenever they are done with their PS4 and XB1 iterations is when we will get our pc versions. The architecture is practically the same and they'd be foolish NOT to take advantage of the new systems as well. Maybe they are going to add some new content in the form of free dlc so as to not annoy people quite as much.

exclusiveburner posted...
Great game, but really in need of anti aliasing.

And a decent framerate. I also disliked the lack of money acquisition in the game. Not enough customization and semi-broken garage systems. Aside from that, I enjoyed it very much. More GTA but the environment was a blast to play around in. I really hope they add in a proper jetpack, and maybe make some use of the military vehicles.

The jetpack is already in the game. It's just no one has figured out how to obtain it yet.

Google "Mount Chilliad Mystery"
---
Xbox One | PS3 | PS Vita | iPad Air | iPhone 5 | XBL GT: iNoetic
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Call of Duty: Ghosts
#16KidInTheHallPosted 1/10/2014 2:00:26 PM
DV8ingSources posted...
Whenever they are done with their PS4 and XB1 iterations is when we will get our pc versions. The architecture is practically the same and they'd be foolish NOT to take advantage of the new systems as well. Maybe they are going to add some new content in the form of free dlc so as to not annoy people quite as much.

Great game, but really in need of anti aliasing.

And a decent framerate. I also disliked the lack of money acquisition in the game. Not enough customization and semi-broken garage systems. Aside from that, I enjoyed it very much. More GTA but the environment was a blast to play around in. I really hope they add in a proper jetpack, and maybe make some use of the military vehicles.

And the driving was worse than GTA IV.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#17PsythikPosted 1/10/2014 3:28:58 PM(edited)
You do realize that Rockstar is planning on expanding the main characters stories right? This in my mind more then likely means a DLC announcement showing some awesome stuff that everyone just has to have to get the complete story. Then maybe around March we'll get a PC announcement.
Well if GTA Online's DLC is anything to go by, I wouldn't count on the DLC being anything too amazing. The only thing good in the first Online DLC was the go kart, and the second came with a half finished editor. I'm still waiting for the DLC that actually gives you something to do in free mode besides kill each other.
---
4670k OC | 2GB GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 9-9-9-24 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Win8.1 Pro
http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt56/S26DG44B/PsythikViolet_Blooded.jpg
#18_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 1/10/2014 3:32:48 PM
I also remember the people who called others @#@&^*$ for saying red dead redemption might not be released on PC. Where are they now?
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H