This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The one thing I absolutely hate about PC Gaming...

#21ConkerPosted 1/9/2014 9:13:17 PM
My wife's hot and plays WoW, and I still play games a bit too. We've only been married a little over a year so she hasn't had time to gain much weight yet, lol. Then again I'm still probably more attractive than her if we were being objective, and she's a pretty thin 4'11" pasty white girl with nice boobs :P Gaming isn't a restriction on who you can be with. Then again most people don't even peg me as the gamer type since I'm social, active, etc.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!
#22Bellum_SacrumPosted 1/9/2014 9:21:03 PM
Conker posted...
My wife's hot and plays WoW, and I still play games a bit too. We've only been married a little over a year so she hasn't had time to gain much weight yet, lol. Then again I'm still probably more attractive than her if we were being objective, and she's a pretty thin 4'11" pasty white girl with nice boobs :P Gaming isn't a restriction on who you can be with. Then again most people don't even peg me as the gamer type since I'm social, active, etc.

In case you haven't figured it out, you are not a gamer, You are a "guy that plays games a bit".
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#23ConkerPosted 1/9/2014 9:40:20 PM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
Conker posted...

In case you haven't figured it out, you are not a gamer, You are a "guy that plays games a bit".

Haha, hardly. Through college I had countless thousands of hours in Dota 1, WoW, Oblivion, CS, and various other games I've beaten over the years. My second Steam account shows 1600hrs for Dota 2 alone within 2 years of playing. /played in WoW is over 100 days. Not to mention the random games I played and beat here and there on consoles.

Thing is, the past couple of years or so since we've gotten married I just haven't played games much or spent the time I could playing...just lost interest in most games (yet still buy them on sales regularly).

I even spent my first year of college programming but didn't want that to be my life. Instead I just build on the side as a hobby and went into marketing.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!
#24BenjUK55Posted 1/14/2014 11:08:29 PM
8/10

Solid laugh.
---
HeartGold Friend Code - 3440 2556 8150
White 2 Friend Code - 2108 9597 5050