This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation TV as monitors any good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playstation TV as monitors any good?

User Info: Muffins_Rool

Muffins_Rool
3 years ago#1
Friend keeps telling me to get and use these as monitors but I heard some people are having/have had unspecific issues with them, what are people's opinions on this?

User Info: Krozard

Krozard
3 years ago#2
My friend told me he loves his, but I can't seem to find any reasonably priced anymore, anywhere really. Amazon has one for 400 or so but other than that I couldn't find one anywhere.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Marc/simple

User Info: HeliosAscension

HeliosAscension
3 years ago#3
I bought one and it was complete ****. I really liked it for the first couple months I had it until it just up and died like a ******.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
3 years ago#4
Avoid it.
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)

User Info: ryan0991

ryan0991
3 years ago#5
They're... ok at best. Just about the worst glare on any screen you'll ever see. I can't really think of any reason to recommend it. For that price you can do much better. Especially if the 3D doesn't interest you.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playstation TV as monitors any good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived