This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favorite computer case?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is your favorite computer case?
2 years ago#31
^ What are the odds ahahaha.
2 years ago#32
bump for aesthetic :L
2 years ago#33

My current case and I love it.
Intel i5-3570k | Asus 660 | 8 GB Corsair Vengeance | MSI Z77A-G41 | Raidmax Hybrid 2 | 1 TB Western Digital HDD |
2 years ago#34

love the extra wide design, as it makes the motherboard area feel less cluttered. Every time in the past that I have bought a case, I always told myself that next time I build a computer I would reuse it, and for the first time I think I will be able to keep that promise.
Religion is like circumcision. If you wait until someone is 21 to tell them about it, they probably won't be interested.
2 years ago#35
Every case I've ever used had something about it that annoyed the crap out of me.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
2 years ago#36
My lovely and elegant Corsair Obsidian 650D:

Only thing I'd change about it is adding a USB 3.0 mobo header connecter for the front ports instead of the extension cables it has. The feet could also be made of less cheapo plastic but, whatever.
The SilentCaay Channel -
Competitive gaming featuring APB: Reloaded, Hearthstone and others.
2 years ago#37
Eventually I'll get one of these

I'm enjoying my new fractal r4 though. Incredibly quiet at 27 db on average I sometimes forget its even on.
I like video games.
2 years ago#38
Nzxt phantom 410 pearl white. Beautiful. Spacious.
"beast pc specs here"
2 years ago#39
My NZXT phantom full tower is a lot nicer with a side window now, but I am wanting something simple that is white, dont know why, but I am attracted to white and lighter cases.
FX8350 oc'ed 4.8ghz| Kraken X60| SA R9 290| ASRock 990fx Extreme9| 16 gigs ripjaws ddr3| Evo 240GB ssd| 1TB cuda'| antec 750W| NZXT Phantom
2 years ago#40
Haf X - Blue Edition is a very nice looking case, well wroth the money too. It's huge and really well made
Matthew 7:21
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is your favorite computer case?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived